The Vision

Meanwhile, in Papa Smurf's hut, Papa Smurf threw ingredients in a cauldron as SmurfWillow was beside him.

"That blue moon time of year again," Papa Smurf chuckled, "Time to smurf some magic. Summon a vision and see what our future holds."

"I hate ask you many questions, Papa thing, but did you always do this every Blue Moon?" SmurfWillow asked, "I mean, out of all events and smurfy occasions, is it necessary to see the vision for the Blue Moon?"

"I have to, Willow dear. The Blue Moon Festival is the most important of us all Smurfs. I have to see so everything will be fine," Papa Smurf explained.

"Even me."

"Of course. You're the leader of your smurfs. We both have to look for our smurfs. You know that."

"I just can't stop thinking about SmurfAggie. I know she wasn't herself that time, but I can't she could do such a thing," SmurfWillow sighed in worry, "What do you call someone who could kill? Murderer?"

"SmurfAggie is not a murderer. I know she didn't mean it. Just like before Smurfette became one of us. She opened the dam to flood the village, but she was working for Gargamel. She didn't mean that either. That's why I had to invite SmurfAggie on the Blue Moon Festival, just to give her some space," Papa Smurf replied.

"I just hope this festival will get her mind off of things."

"I must get the visioning potion just right. The magic is always strongest during the blue moon."

After putting a drop of potion on the cauldron, the colorful cloud rose, showing the vision of what will happen for the Blue Moon Festival. The cloud showed all smurfs and smurfettes playing, dancing and singing together.

"So far, so good. Lots of smiles and smurf berries," Papa Smurf described.

"SmurfAggie is also having fun. That's good," SmurfWillow pointed calmly.

That was until the vision showed of a wand with a metal dragon as its head.

"A dragon wand," Papa muttered in fear.

"A what?" Willow was confused of this wand that was new to her.

The vision then showed the part where SmurfAggie reached for the dragon wand, and accidentally blasted magic from it.

SmurfWiillow gasped in horror, "SmurfAggie!"

The vision continued to show more like all smurfs were locked up in tiny cages by Gargamel, and few of the known smurfs were sucked into a blue portal.

"Oh, SmurfAggie, what have you done now?" Willow whispered as she thought that the Blue Moon Celebration would make things better for Aggie, but it made things worst for her.

Both Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow agreed to invite SmurfAggie to make her forget the trouble she caused at the other world. But it's like she'll do it too to their fellow smurfs. First, she almost killed few of her friends to death, and now, she'll going to get the smurfs captured by Gargamel, and she will go into a guilty state again. Both leaders can't let that happened to SmurfAggie and to all of their smurfs.

"Hi, Papa Smurf! Hi, SmurfWillow!" SmurfAggie burst in.

Papa and Willow exclaimed in surprise as they turned to see Aggie. They even saw that the cloud of the vision disappeared when Aggie entered, "SmurfAggie?!"

SmurfAggie saw the leader smurfs' frightening faces as she asked, "Are you two okay?"

Not wanting to tell SmurfAggie about the vision, SmurfWillow cleared her throat, and pretended everything is okay, "Yes. Fine. Why aren't you preparing for the Blue Moon celebration?"

"You know. A couple guys got smacked in the face, and the smurfs tripped down like dominoes, so I thought I'd make some smurf root mud packs to take down everyone's swelling," SmurfAggie walked towards a shelf to find smurf root, but she didn't find some, " Papa, you're smurf out of smurf root. I'll go pick some."

"No!" Papa Smurf halted her as he can't let her do that to prevent the vision, "Those fields are too close to Gargamel's castle. Willow and I will get the smurf root."

"He's right. You stay in the village and out of trouble. We just don't want to make something worst after what you have done to your friend, Red, and the rest of the birds and pigs," SmurfWillow suggested, "Do you understand?"

"Okay," Aggie nodded as she headed out, and smirked before she closed the door, "If you say so."

When SmurfAggie left, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow let out a sigh of worry.

"A vision's never been wrong, Willow," Papa said, "We can't let this happen to all of our smurfs."

"I know, Papa. Not even SmurfAggie," Willow added.

As she strolled down the street, SmurfAggie suddenly noticed Clumsy walking around.

"Clumsy! Hey, Clumsy! Hey!" She called him.

"Oh, hey SmurfAggie!" Clumsy Smurf waved back at him.

SmurfAggie approached him, and said, "Hey, Papa Smurf smurf out of smurf root. Can you go out there and find them?"

"You trust me to find smurf root?" Clumsy gasped in disbelief.

"If course! I trust anysmurf, including you! And anysmurf can trust you, too," Aggie replied, "Now, get those smurf root, and be careful."

"Sure, SmurfAggie. I won't let you down!" Clumsy ran off to get out of the village.

As Clumsy left, SmurfAggie thought that she made the right thing, "Since Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow said I can't go out of Smurf Village, they never said don't let Clumsy out, too. Besides, Papa needs smurf root, and Clumsy has to be trusted like the other smurfs. What could possibly go wrong?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is chapter 2. Sorry this is short. Just splitting up every scene for next chapters. HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE... or every smurf! Goodbye 2019, hello 2020!