Prologue

Hello everysmurf, and Merry Christmas to all. This gave me an idea for a very long time. Since I love all three Smurf Movies, why can't I combine them all in one story? So, this is the story I made, and about time I posted it in Christmas Season, which means this is my Christmas present to all smurf readers and smurf fans.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place. A place that knows no sadness. Where even feeling blue is a happy thing. A place inhabited by little blue beings. Three apples high. It lies deep in an enchanted forest, hidden away beyond a medieval village. Most people believe this place is made up, only to be found in books or in children's imaginations. Well, we beg to differ."

Above the forest, three storks soared through the sky, carrying bas with their talons, and three blue smurfs rode on them. Two male birds and a female.

"Come on, Farmer!" Greedy exclaimed

The storks dove down, entering the forest.

"We're going in!" Farmer Smurf yelled, "All right, Greedy, I'm gonna race you!"

"Not if I race you first!" SmurfPetal intruded.

The three storks twirled to pass through branches and bushes.

"Farm boys love to fly!" Farmer jumped.

"Oh, yeah! So excited!" Greedy stirred his stork around.

"All right, boys, we're almost there!" SmurfPetal said.

When the storks flew above a creek, they just headed through an invisible curtain.

"Now you see us, now you don't!" Farmer laughed

"Three, two, one. Yeah!" Just as Greedy and his stork entered through the invisible curtain, behind it was the whole Smurf Village.

"All right! We're home!" SmurfPetal smiled.

Ever since the whole Lost Village thing, Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy and Clumsy found it, and was inhabited by female smurfs, Gargamel captured and destroyed their village, and Smurfette saved everyone, the female smurfs decided to move into the Smurf Village with their male counterparts. They've been living peacefully together for 4 years, and adjusted to their new home. They even adapted the holidays and traditions of the male smurfs. Like now, it's the Festival of the Blue Moon, and the smurfettes are willing to help the rest of the smurfs to celebrate.

Farmer, Greedy and SmurfPetal led their stork to drop the bags in the giant wooden basket that contained smurfberries.

"Yeah! I love smurf berries! Hey, hey! The blue ones are mine!" Greedy said.

In the center of the village, the smurfs and smurfettes were rehearsing about their singing and dancing performance for the Blue Moon Festival. They sang, of course, their very own theme song. In their middle of their rehearsal, Smurfette was thrown gracefully in the air, and caught by her fellow smurfs.

We already know about Smurfette. We already know almost every smurf and their story of how they lived together in harmony. But not all of them are smurfs. One of them is different of them all.

Her name is SmurfAggie.

As we all know about her story, she was a human who traveled in different worlds in search for friends, and spreading her lessons of friendship to everyone all over the universe. She was gifted with magical powers from her ancestors, and fairy wings in a certain way. Because of her gift of magic, Aggie has the power to transform into a smurf, and became known as SmurfAggie. She was sided with the smurfettes from their "Lost Village", and shared her knowledge to them that they haven't knew before. Since then, because of her kindness and determination, SmurfAggie was welcomed by the smurfs of any kind.