||4|| Malls and Disaters

Start from the beginning

When we were all ready, Angelica called Martha to pick us all up.

**BEEP**

Angelica's POV

We all rushed to the front as Martha's car pulled up. Peggy to John all the way in the back since there was only room for two people and everyone pushed us there. Alex sat next to Eliza, Herc in betwee annd Laff sat next to Tommy. I sat in the front next to Martha, to tell her all the big news about Operation Yellow Turtles.

I told her about how they made up and everything.

"So, are we still gonna drop them off at Build a Bear?" I asked Martha

"Yea. Anyways how are you doing?" Martha questioned.

"Well, I'm doing pretty good now." I said hesitantly.

We arrived at the mall around 1:30. Martha said she'll be there at 6 to pick us up.
The mall we went to had everything from gift shops to designer stores.

It also had a waterpark and ice skating rink.

"Can we go to Build a Bear first?" I asked everyone. They were all confused on why I wanted to go.

"Why?" Alex asked

"I have my reasons..."

I quickly made a group chat with Eliza, Alex, Herc, Laff, and Thomas explaining everything with Build A Bear. Once we got there, we executed the plan.

"Why don't you guys look around at the little outfits." I suggested as I signaled for everyone to starting running. Then when they were distracted I ran away with the group.

Peggy's POV

For some strange reason Ang wanted to come to Build a Bear.

"Why did Angie wanna come here in the first place?" I asked John

"I don't know. How about we get one each for old times sake?" John asked

"Ok" I replied cheerfully.

We began to pick out the stuffed animal we wanted. Then we got them stuffed. After that we began to pick outfits.

"How about we do a little competition?" I asked John

"I pick out the out for your animal and do the same for mine. Then we'll have the group chose which one's better."

"Ok" He agreed as we scrambled to find an outfit.

I picked out long sleeve with a sweater vest and overalls.