Things are not what they always seem to be.

There was once a couple, a couple to be admired. One who loved eachother to death! Their names Marcos and Lily. They were people to be jealous of, always so perfect, always so loving.

One day Marcos and Lily were going on a midnight stroll, everything was so calm, so quite. Little did they know that when they so romantically walked under the moonlight and the stars, they were being watched by a creep who was more than obsessed.

Frank was his name, Frank the guy that lived next to Lily, the guy who no one even knew existed. Frank watched Lily go to bed, and every night at 10:50 he sat next to the window watching her get dressed.

Everyone has their own addictions, but this, this was more than an addiction, more than any obsession, something that no matter what words you used , could still not be expressed enough. He wanted her, he wanted to kiss her as long as possible, he wanted to have her all for himself, and he was going to do anything to achive that goal. After all, everyone says to follow your dreams, and if you fail to keep trying right?

Lily had caught Frank looking at her sometimes, but never knew that she had been stalked every night for the past year since she moved in. On a Tuesday Marco decided to sleep at Lily's house, they watched many movies and went to bed. It was 2:12 a.m and it was difficult for Marco to fall asleep. After all he loved his bed, and no other bed could replace it. He got out of bed to go to the restroom, he was about to grab the door knob when.....!!

Lily woke up startled, she started to get out of bed when they heard yet another sound. The sound was the door closing, Marcos ran downstairs so fast that he didn't notice the piece of paper on the stair. Marcos fell and hit his head on the border of the rail. It was around 3:20 a.m, everything was pitch black. Marcos tried to focus his vision, but still felt dizzy from the hit he suffered. A very bright, almost blinding light was turned on, Marcos adjusted his vision when he noticed he was chained down to the ground. He looked under the light and saw something that rattled up a trillion feelings within him. He felt like running away, like running away untill his feet could not bare one more step. The sight before his eyes was worse than anything he had ever seen, like something so evil that not even the devil himself could have come up with. The love of his life , Lily, was hung on a wall like as if she was an old drawing that was used to take up space in an empty room. She was naked and besides her were the words " If I can't have her than you can't either, but at least I was the last guy she was with."

There was anger, confusion, and sadness all built up on one of his tears. Marcos cried, cried like he had never cried before. In the middle of his crying, out of the corner of his eye he saw what seemed like the ouline of a body moving. Marcos looked into the corner of the room, where he saw one of the scariest sights that made his soul jump out of his body. He saw a smile, a smile that seemed to come from the dephts of the underworld. It was Frank, he had been planning this occurence for days now and at the end he got what he wanted, at least one time to have Lily all for himself. Marcos got over his tears and out of his last breath asked "WHY??" Frank chuckled and said," She was supposed to be mine from the very beginning, and since you decided to stumble your ass into my plans now you both will die!" Frank got on his knees and took out a package, a package containing pictures that he had taken of Lily while she got dressed. Marcos responded to the sight of the pictures with a loud holler and then spit on his face. Frank punched Marcos so hard on the jaw that it seemed as if Marcos were to fly away if he hadn't been chined to the ground. With his lip busted and his face as red as a chili, Marcos looked up and said, "You will pay for what you have done , so finish me, finish me so that I can haunt you for the rest of your miserable life. Frank got up, and asked Marcos what his last words were before he died, and Marcos responded, " I hope you rot in hell like the scum bag you really are." Frank smirked and grabbed an axe besides him, with one flick of the wrist and Marcos's head rolled on the cold, wet, hard concrete floor.

Marcos wakes up to the sight of someone's outline standing at the corner of the doorway in the pitch black room. He gets the gun in the drawer removes the safety lock and with one pull of the trigger shoots! He looks besides him and Lily is no where to be found, he runs to the body, reaches the light switch, and sees that who he had shot was the one and only love of his life, Lily.