Buddha Box (1/2)

Tweek was the one with anxiety, He was the one that panics about just about anything being too much pressure so who the fuck was Cartman to say he has anxiety when he's just a jackass who wants to be on his phone

----

Craig had that dumb buddha box on his head for months, Everything him and Tweek hung out it was on. He said he just needed some 'me' time but Tweek saw threw that bullshit. All he wanted was to not deal with Tweek and his well... everything.

"C-c-craig? acK" Tweek tried talking to him for the thousand time. They were supposed to be hanging out at Craig's house but it was more like Tweek was getting ignored at Craig's house.

The other male didn't respond, His fingers tapped away at his screen without a care for what was going on around him 

Tweek stared at his boyfriend. He was sick the months of being ignored he's had countless panic attacks with Craig in the room and that stupid buddha box on his head. All he could think about was Craig not loving him anymore or worse staying with him out of pity. 

It became too much after a while. Tweek knew what he had to do was for the better.

He poked his boyfriend's shoulder trying to get his attention but Craig didn't seem to notice or care for that matter. His fingers still tapping away at the screen.

"I uhh need t-to talk to acK you" He muttered looking at his boyfriend. 

Nothing, no response

The anger boiled up in Tweek he was sick of this he couldn't take it anymore he wasn't gonna shed anymore tears for this asshole. 

"DAMMIT CRAIG!! Fucking l-look at me. Take off the stupid box and listen t-to me for once it's AH been months s-s-since we've had a real conversation" Tweek shouted getting off the bed. His stutter was getting worse and he began to twitch more than he would normally. 

Still nothing Craigs fingers tapped against his phone screen like nothing was happening around him. The soundproof headphones inside the box must have been good.

Tweeks breathing got heavier and started to shake he could feel the tears coming. NO! He refused to cry again.

"I wanted t-t-to t-talk but i guess there's no talking w-w-with you" Tweek said defeatedly 

"I-I-I love y-you.... but i think we should b-b-break up....." His voice cracked and Craig was still zoned into his phone. 

"Is that all y-y-you care about? Your ph-ph-phone? Do I-I-I not mean any-anything to you any m-m-more?" The tears were freely flowing 

Craig was completely unaware to the storm brewing around him he was scrolling through his Instagram feed looking at whatever he would. It's not that he didn't want to hangout with Tweek it was just that... well... Tweek was needy. 

He was always having some problem with something. It's not like he didn't love Tweek anymore it was more like he just needed some time away from all the panic attacks no matter how insensitive that sounded. 

Tweek was shaking. This was it. The breaking point. 

He looked at Craigs fingers tapping away at the phone and he couldn't take it anymore.

He wiped his eyes but the tears kept coming.

Tweek looked at the stupid "Do not disturb" sticker on the buddha box. The anger boiling up inside him all his emotions were bubbling over and it was all directed at Craig.

In an instant the box was knocked onto Craigs bed.  The ravenette blinked dumbfounded until he noticed the tears in Tweeks eyes and the pure hatred written all over his face. 

"What's going on? Tweek are you okay?" 

Tweek couldn't stand it he glared daggers at the taller male. "O-of c-c-course y-y-you wouldn't know" He picked up his coat and stormed out of his now ex-boyfriends room.

Craig sat their confused, Should he chase after him? Should he just wait till tomorrow to talk to him? He decided to go with the ladder and stayed in his room going back to looking at his phone. 

Craigs mother saw the crying blonde run down the stairs this was the third time this week was her sons relationship okay? 

"Tweek, dear?" The boy froze at the door and looked at her 

"O-o-oh hi Mrs.Tucker acK h-h-how are you." He responded while wiping his eyes frantically. 

She frowned, Had they been fighting again? She has heard shouting but thought better not to intervene unless it got violent. 

She hugged the boy. "Dear, What happened you've been running out of here crying quite a few times. Are you and Craig okay?"

Tweek sniffled should he tell her they had broken up she was his ex's mom. He bit his lip but decided to tell her anyway. "Oh u-u-h aCK w-w-we broke up. T-t-things h-have been different l-la-lately." He said more tears sliding down his red cheeks. 

She let out a soft gasp. It was that fucking box wasn't it. She could sense it Craig was always wearing that stupid thing. She pet his hair and told him to go home, she was gonna have a talk with her son. This was the last straw.