Sonic vs Shadow

(Sonic's POV)

I never felt so much power in me. Better than that stupid Mech Suit that took over me but I had no memory of it. Who cares? I feel so powerful and strong with this pendant on me. I was in the woods sucking blood from a dead squirrel to satisfy my hunger. I like the way its blood was on my gloved hands and my muzzle.

"There you are, Sonic" A familiar dark voice said.

I smirked and turned around, "Well, well, well, Shadow the Hedgehog. What a pleasant surprise. My team sent you, didn't they?" I walked up to him and threw the dead squirrel aside.

"Of course they did. It was not my problem until your pink friend had to talk sense into me. I can't be superior without Sonic around" Shadow glared.

"Really, my beautiful soon to be vampire bride told you that? How cute. But she's right. You're not superior without me. Without a rival, there's no competition for you. You don't like it when I'm not around" I laughed sinisterly.

"And they gave me a mission to free you from that cursed pendant possessing you" Shadow said.

That got me silent for a few seconds before I hissed in anger, "Not gonna happen, Shadow! I like to see you try but I can bite hard" I smirked evilly.

"You can sink your fangs in me all you want but I'm not scared" Shadow said.

"You should be because I can hypnotize you and put you to sleep. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I used my telekinesis on the tree to crush him.

"NNNNNNGGGGAAAAAH!!!" Shadow groans in pain.

"What's the matter? Feeling weaker?" I taunted him.

"I'm the Ultimate Lifeform, I can't be killed!" Shadow then teleports behind me and kicks me.

"Agh!!" I didn't see that coming. He's tougher than I thought but I'm the strongest, "Is that all you got?!" I tried to grab his arm to bite but he's too quick.

"Not quite!" Shadow said and punched me in the gut.

"Ugh!" I grunted but I tried to bite his neck but I missed and ended up biting his shoulder instead.

"AGH!" Shadow screamed in pain.

"Yummy" I licked his blood on my lips.

"You sicko! Are you nuts?!" Shadow growled in pain and pushed me away.

"I'm a vampire, fool! I drink blood" I glared as I whacked him hard, sending him against the rock wall, wiping the blood off my muzzle.

Then I flew down to him and grabs his throat, "You should enjoy being a vampire and we'd be equal and a perfect team" I said.

"You forgot to aim your teeth on my neck but you didn't! So that doesn't count!" He gasped for air and kicked me off, making me let go.

"Yeah, that! As I get close to your neck, you say goodbye to your normal life" I laughed evilly.

"Snap out of it, Sonic! You're becoming demented and twisted like Eggman!" Shadow hover skates at me but I jumped high on the tree.

"I'm not like him, I'll make everything better" I said.

"Sonic! You become what you hate! A monster!" Shadow yelled.

"A monster? That's just hurtful!" I sped up and pinned him against the tree, "You were a monster for nearly having two Eggheads in this world, cause a catastrophic anomaly that nearly destroyed this universe! You're the monster that showed no remorse!" I glared darkly with my red eyes glowing.

"Yes but you love being a hero! You're supposed to save everyone and not turn them like you! You'll suffer until the end of time, that's what the real Sonic I know would think!" Shadow said.