Trust

(Maya's POV)

Should I trust this man? He seems...concerned about me (that doesn't happen a lot), but now a days everyone's a demon. He treats me like I'm another ignorant child that needs to be saved. I bet I'm a better hunter than he is! What was his name anyways...Dean? I hate that big oaf Sam always asking me how I'm feeling. Because I feel like crap about my dad leaving me and my sister for a month but maybe I don't always want to share it! Jeez!

(Dean's POV)
She called me at 8:00 p.m. saying she needed my help, she was desperate. I've been in situations like that myself. She was whispering into the phone and talking extremely fast. She gave me her name and said to meet her on 33rd street at 5:00 a.m. sharp. I didn't know what to expect, by the confidence in her voice she sounded many years older. But I was definitely not expecting a shivering little girl standing on a street corner all alone. "Are you Maya?" I ask cautiously approaching the child. "Yes." She answered hesitantly. "You called me and said you needed help." I say. Maya looked at me. "My sister said we can handle it on our own but I think she's wrong." Maya looked towards the ground, kicking a rock with her shoe. "This is stupid." She spat. "I bet you wouldn't understand anyway." I smile at the girl. "Oh really?" I say "Hit me." I say leaning down to look her in the eyes. She didn't waste anytime to start talking. "My foster dad left a month ago, he was a hunter. My mom is dead. I have no family at all except for my sister, she wouldn't want me to talk to you." She says all this in one long slur. I contemplate it for a minute. She didn't look like she was possessed or a shapeshifter, leviathan, she just looked like a scared little girl. I had to help her. "Okay kid, looks like there's only on thing to do." "What?" She asks looking up at me. "Find your dad."