Prologue

"Run!" Screamed a girl with blonde hair. She was screaming to her friend to run away from her. There was a look of fear on her face mixed with anger. The pale looking girl near her got up and began to run. Her friend( the blonde girl) was possessed by something. It was definitely unreal. She suddenly became like a psychotic killer as she lifted knife from the kitchen table. The pale looking girl, the one who ran, thought she had finally lost her friend.

Next minute the lights went off. The look of fear enters her eyes. She saw someone standing in the darkness. She began to run again and then turned back to see if that person was still but no one was there. She out of relief. When she turned front the person was there and it stabbed her in the stomach.

The look of fear entered her face again. She feel to the ground. The figure who stabbed her began cutting off her fingers one by one, then stabbed stabbed her in the eye. The pain she felt was agonizing. It finally slit her throat and ended her life.

----------------------------------------
Authors note
I know this chapter is bad. I am not really good at beginnings but I promise I will make it better. See you later guys and don't forget to leave a like if you want😋