"I would love too" I smiled . I was really happy for my big cousin and Bestfriend there cute together. Plus SeNine treats Brandon just like his right hand so it was perfect.

"Let's go down stairs I'm hungry" I said putting on my slides. She got up following me and we went downstairs to nobody here. I look at her "did they really leave us?" I asked calling nine phone. I heard it ringing in the house , following the sound it came to a basement.

I rolled my eyes knowing he wasn't playing down here. "I'll be back stay up here just in case I hurt him" I said opening the door. It was dark but I saw a little light walking up to it I saw a tv. Seeing a lamp I turn it on but a hand moved it and the tv turned off. "Nine this shit not funny" I said in the dark hearing a cracking sound.

Pulling out my phone to used to flash light I saw a doll in a rocking chair. I try to find the main light and when I did I heard a loud thumb with a scream. I immediately ran straight for the stairs screaming running pass Bri.

I ran so fast I made it to my room and locked the doors. Running into my closet trying to control my breathing holding my chest. "Nyla" I deep voice said touching my arms making me snap and ran to the bathroom locking the door.

I was freaking out feeling like I was going to pass out. Not to many things screamed me but me and SeNine just watch a scary movie like three days ago. It was about some girl and a haunted house . I hate shit like that and I was feeling sick.

Hearing laughing and banging on the door. I ignored it holding my chest "baby I'm sorry" I heard nine yelled. I jump up running to the toilet emptying my stomach "baby open the door" I heard him say as I continued to let everything go. I felt so sick right now and I know my blood pressure up also.

Once I was finished I washed my mouth out and lean on the counter. I could hear him and the others trying to get the door open. Next thing I knew I blacked out.

Emerias || Em or Big Blanco
Earlier that day

"Shit Em that almost four hundred pounds, keep it up you might make 450" Jimmy one of the guys I grew to know over the years

He was locked up for 75 years for murder. He killed his uncle after he found out that his uncle killed his father. At the time he was young and wasn't thinking . He's been in here for 20 years now with no regrets. "I trying " I laughed putting the weight down.

"Bankz you got a visitor !" The guard yelled out. I got up putting my shirt back on following him. He put me in a primavera room where I saw Taron and my lawyer. "Emerias good to see you" Chase said. "Em what's goody mane" Taron said as we dapped each Luther hand.

I took a seat in front of them and Taron smirked. "Fuck you smirking for?" I asked leaning in my chair. "Tell him chase" I looked at chase who was smiling. "Well Emerias you're a free man as of now" he said I almost fall out the chair.

"Repeat that!"

"You're a free man, turns out all those extra charges you had went missing and you only had two years for the marijuana charge so you are free to go" I was speechless.

"Hell yeah my boy back" Taron said rubbing his hand over his waves. I was looking around smiling big I can finally see my kids. I missed a lot in their lives and out on my wife's. I still want to have that wedding with nova and I was going to make it happen.

"Do when we leaving?" I asked standing up.

"After you go back to your ceil and get your things then we can leave" I walked to the door as the guard opened it. He walked me back to get my things and I walked out. I was glad Taron brought some clothes because my old clothes was small as fuck.

After changing they walked me to the front where I met Taron was a car. He smirked as I walked over to him dapping. "How it feels to be free bitch?" He asked walking over to the driver side. I got in and took a deep breath "goody as fuck" I said as we rolled out.

"You know we going to Jamaica for this Christmas family vacation right?"

"Ej told me about it, this would be a good way for everybody to see me then"

He chuckled "Goody" he said and I looked ahead.

It happen so fast but it was about time. I think if I stayed four more years I end up killing every guard. They gave me a hard time once they found Jenkins dead in the janitors closet. It wasn't my fault he end up like that.

Even thought I did had someone do it so my hands could stay clean. Anyways man a king is home and it's time to see what I missed. Time to handle Ethan , see what's up with Nyla and why Kyla trippin.

"Big homie home now, a lot shit gone be different now and Blanco mafia will be back like it was before I left you feel me" I said.

"I know just happy my brother back mane" I nodded smirking.

"Me too"

¥¥¥¥
Last that night

"Fucking dumb ass I told y'all not to do it" I said as we sat in the hospital waiting room. Nine and Brandon dumb ass had the rest of them to agree on this prank to them. Now look where we at in the hospital on the first night of vacation because my little sister passed out.

"Daddy is titi Zilly ok!" Jada asked in my lap. I looked at nine who was in the corner quiet. "Yeah she's a fighter!"

"What's a fighter?"

"Is thing your auntie going to do to serve " I said tickling her. She laughed as nova rubbed my arm. After a few minutes a doctor walked out "Nyla Bankz?" We all stand up walking to her. 

"Oh hi, she's doing fine she just had high blood only two at a time she's asking for her brother or husband " I smack my teeth hearing husband. Me and nine walked in the back to her room. Once we got there the doctor looked up something on the screen.

"Would you like to tell them miss or me?" I looked at Nyla who was looking at us. "I will, I'm pregnant" she smile wide . "And?" The doctor said laughing .

"With twins !" She semi yelled.

My face drop. Did I hear twins? This can't be real right now my baby sister pregnant. Damn time sure do fly "I'm so happy just like momma and uncle Nasir " she said making me smile. I turn around to see Nine with a big smile shaking his head. "I'm gone be a father" he said then hug my sister.

"How far are you?" I asked.

"Two months and she's not that big, it's could change in one more month " I nodded.

"We should know the genders in three months " Nyla said putting on her jacket. Nine nodded as the doctor told them a little bit more. Afterwards she told her she can leave and we walked out. "You gone tell everybody?" Nine asked walking holding her hand.

"No , I'll tell them tomorrow " she said and I nodded.