After one hour we pulled up to the beach house. Beast and blue took all our bags to our room and we walked into the living to find everybody else. "Hey Ny-, oh my god Emerias?" Nova yelled from across the room. I smirked looking at everybody faces and hold Nyla closer.

She ran into his arms as he hold her close. "Daddy!" Jada yelled running over to. The rest of them join a group hug while I rub on Nyla stomach. "You good?" I asked again.

"I just want to lay down for a while" she said and I nodded. We walked away while everybody talked to Emerias. I helped her take off her jacket "how you kept this jacket on Mami? It's hot as hell" I said as she took her shoes off.

She shrugged then laid back on the bed. I took off my shoes then put on some slides. There was a knock to the door and I asked who. "Bri!" I looked at Nyla and she nodded her head yes while on her phone. "Come in!" She open the door and walked over to Nyla.

"Brandon in y'all room?"

"Yeah" I nodded walking out closing the door. Going to their room I started to beat on the door and he snatch it open. "Aye bitch it was unlock" he said and I push him out the way. "Yeah yeah I came while our girls make up" I said taking a seat.

"About time, her pregnant ass been bitchen about how she miss her and shit" I shake my head.

They do this like once in a blue moon. But this time their emotions on high and they got disrespectful. "We should prank them" I said thinking.

"Ain't Zilly sick?"

"Yeah but my pops used to scare a sickness  away a lot" I said and he nodded.

"Word lets get the others on it" he said making me smile. Nyla baby I love you but I'm bored and this will be funny as hell.

Nyla || Zilly

I clicked my phone off and looked up at bri

I clicked my phone off and looked up at bri. She sat on my bed and we made eye contact. After a full minute I burst out laughing and so did she. "Come hug me bitch" I said and she moved up closer to me .

Once we let go we smiled at each other. "I'm sorry for snapping at you" she nodded. "I'm sorry for trying to play peace maker , it wasn't my place" I smiled rolling my eyes.

"No you're fine, you was just being a good friend"

"But still, I could have said it differently"

"It's fine"

"We good?"

"Duh bitch I missed my Bestfriend " she said and I stood up. "How's my god child doing?" I asked rubbing her stomach. She smirked "we find out next mouth and I want you to be there so I can have a gender reveal "