2~ Guardian

WELL WHAT DO YA KNOW?! I'm back and I haven't abandoned this! For the question back in chapter one, I've decided to combine them both. You'll see what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) P.S. I drew Mabel. You'll see my Version if Dipstick at the end of the chapter

     Dipper turned his head around to see a small open compartment in the ground, inside it lay a book with the number 3 on it
       "What?" He questioned himself as he picked up the journal. Looking at it confusingly, as he looked at it, he heard the leaves rustle. This startled him, and called out. "H-hello? Who's there? I'll have you know I took one month of karate!" He warned as he stood in a defensive stance. The bush shook again and finally a grey mist covered girl entered his vision. Her hair long and pulled back in a long, loose braid. She was wearing a sweater that looked similar to something Dipper would make. She had big eyes. Almost the same shape as Dipper's. "W-who are you?" He asked, voice trembling. The girl looked at him and grinned with crooked teeth (Yo she never got braces) She looked at the boy, eyes soft.
"I'm Mabel. You're sister, well, technically I'm you're guardian angel now so. Hi!" She stated, waving her hands around. Dipper gazed at her, eyes wide.
"Sister? Heh, are you serious? Why did you show up just now? Why didn't you when our parents yelled at me or when the other students pushed me around?" He asked. Tears pricking at his eyes as memories started flooding into his head. Mabel looked at him with teary eyes.
          "I couldn't. I tried to be there for you. Whenever you felt a cold shiver down your spine, or you felt the room suddenly get cold. that was me. I couldn't be there until I had finished my 'training' ugh it sucked. But now I'll be your guardian angel for as long as you need me! I won't always be there for you though, you gotta remember that. But I'll be with you whenever you're alone. Got that?" The angel replied smiling. Dipper looked back at the girl. Eyes wide. He nodded quietly. He stared down at the dusty journal he found. Mabel walked up to him. "What's that Dipstick? Oh don't worry about the nicknames! They're all stuff I came up with while watching you." She asked pointing to the journal, then herself. The boy looked up at his deceased sister.
         "Oh! It's a journal I found after pushing a lever in that tree... OH MY GOSH I FORGOT ABOUT STAN!! I NEED TO GET BACK OR ELSE HE'LL KILL ME!!" Dipper yelled as he began to hyperventilate.
           "And this is why I'm here." Mabel muttered under breath. Walking up to Dipper. She put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey! It's okay! I'm sure Grunkle Stan won't get mad!" She reassured. Dipper looked up at his sister. He got up and smiled at her. Giving a quiet thanks. "I'll meet you there dippin' Dots" She winked. And with a wisp of wind, she was gone. Dipper grinned as he began running back to the shack.

~~~

       Dipper opened the door to the gift shop. He quietly crept through the shop but stopped when he heard a familiar gruff voice.
       "What took you so long kid? I only have you like 4 signs?" He asked. Dipper looked at him, hiding his journal.
        "I um, got distracted." He replied, eyes darting towards the ground. Stan just shrugged his shoulders and ruffled the boy's hair. Once he walked away. Dipper darted toward the attic. He opened the door to see his deceased sister sitting on the empty bed on the other side of his room. "When did you get here?" Dipper asked. Mabel quickly put her finger up to Dipper's mouth to shush him.
"Shhh!! You need to be quiet! If anyone sees me with you, you're screwed! My friend Nathaniel (more on him later) was seen with his younger sister, he lost his guardian status and now roams the 3rd dimension." She scolded. Dipper looked at her with wide eyes.
           "Sorry. I'll try not to be too loud." He replied with a solemn nod. Mabel smiled back at him.
            "Anyways! I see we share the same love for knitting sweaters! That's really cool bro bro!" She said lightly punching him. Dipper lightly chuckled. He sat down on his bed and took out the journal. Mabel began to float around. Humming to herself as he did so. He continued flipping until he saw a certain page.
"Woah. Mabel look here! I feel like I saw someone who looked like this in the gift shop, he was hanging out with Wendy! The Undead. Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes, these creatures are often mistaken for. TEENAGERS?! Beware Gravity Falls' nefarious. ZOMBI-"
"SHUT YER YAPS DIP" Mabel scolded holding her hand up and covering his mouth. "Look, I gotta go, I know you'd probably like help, but I've got angel stuff going on." She spoke pointing her thumb in the opposite direction. Dipper gazed daggers at Mabel, he huffed and muttered a small 'fine'. With that. She was gone.
"Well how am I gonna stop with zombie now??" He said. Arms gone limp. Suddenly. A scream echoed through the shack.

"Uh oh."

•••

WHY HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! I HAVE CHANGED IDENTITIES. I AM NOW MILKY UWU ANYWAYS HERE'S THE DIPPER PICTURE~

 I AM NOW MILKY UWU ANYWAYS HERE'S THE DIPPER PICTURE~

HE'S MY CHILD. (YES HE'S WEARING JEANS I RAN OUT OF GREY MARKER INK)

ANYWAYS~

I HAVE CREATED A DIPSTICK PROTECTION SQUAD! IF YOU WANT TO SEND FANMAIL FOR THE AU WILL GLADLY SHOW THEM IN EACH CHAPTER!

I PROMISE I WON'T TAKE A YEAR AND A HALF FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER-

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS AND REMEMBER~ YOU ALL MATTER AND EVERYONE HERE IS WORTH IT! FEEL FREE TO DM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE! NOW NOW NOW I IT'S TIME FOR THE QUOTE:

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BYE GOLD BYYYYYYEEEE~~~~

-Milky

Word Count: 1019