"Okay, well, aren't you worried that they're gonna figure it out soon? Your signature's at the bottom corner in every one of them so it's not gonna take them long." Bailey warned.

"God, that's so embarrassing." Kaycee covered her face with her palms, already cringing at scenarios she internally made if the boys found out.

Bailey rolled her eyes at her best friend, and Kaycee knew she was mad. But, all that was secondary. Right now, she needed to figure out what the hell to do.

Thankful that the speakers had begun to work, Kaycee was glad no one heard the two girls conversing over the music being blasted on the speakers. They continued to stare blankly at the wall, still in shock that this was real. However, to Sean, staring at the wall whilst talking amongst themselves seemed sort of odd and so it didn't take long for him to acknowledge that something was up before heading the girls' direction.

"Are you two okay?" Sean asked, the warmth in his voice magically soothing Kaycee's racing nerves. "Is everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah." Bailey forced a smile. "We're fine. I'm just, uh, gonna grab some pizza from the kitchen."

"Bailey-", Kaycee started, beginning to follow her but was cut off instantaneously.

"I'll be right back." Bailey said, leaving the two by themselves.

After years of having known each other, Kaycee learned that Bailey was a terrible secret keeper. She would either give things away by laughing hysterically, or by refusing to make eye contact, or sometimes by outrightly just blurting it out. Kaycee's thirteen year old self decided she would never forgive Bailey for accidentally telling her parents about the 58% she got on her History quiz in eighth grade. The poor girl was grounded for a whole week, and was forbidden from attending dance until she managed to bring her History grade up to an A-. Bailey ultimately realized and accepted that she truly was a horrible secret keeper, after the
trait of hers also got her into trouble numerous times, and so eventually she just knew to back off from any situation in which she couldn't maintain composure.

"Is she good?" Sean pressed.

"Yeah, she's just hungry." Kaycee lied, her voice quivering.

"Are you sure? I mean, you guys don't-",

"Don't worry, everything's okay." Kaycee interrupted, attempting with all her soul to carry a regular and nonchalant conversation with him. "So, uh, what are you majoring in?"

"Business." He replied, leaning against the wall with his shoulders. "Minoring in photography."

"Oh, cool!" Kaycee beamed. "That sounds fun."

"It is." He smiled. "What about you?"

"Um, I'm majoring in Psych right now." She replied. "But I've been dancing since I was a kid so, uh, I don't know. I guess that's where my career's headed towards."

"Wait, you dance?" He asked, with an eyebrow raised. "No wonder you look so familiar!"

Kaycee reddened, unsure of what the boy was saying. "Oh?"

"I dance, too." He explained. "I think you might've popped up on my Instagram feed here and there, or something? Maybe at, like, a class? I don't know. But I know I've seen you before."

"Oh." Kaycee chuckled. "Do you take classes here?"

"I haven't, in a while. I've been real busy with school, and of course in the midst of all the moving, I kinda just had to take a break." Sean replied. "Do you?"

"Yeah. But, I'm probably just gonna back off for a bit, you know. There's just, way too much going on." She breathed, evidently stressed, tucking a loose curl behind her ear. "It's been, you know, eventful lately."