Chapter 7: Jason

Bruce was on the phone with Jason, and told him what happened. "WHAT!!!" Jason screamed, in disbelief. Jason had ran out his bunker so fast, hitting his head twice, and sprinting to the Manor! Jason came in through the Bat-Cave door. "WHERE'S THE BABY?!" Jason asked, very panicked. "Wait witch one?" Tim asked. "Damian!!" Jason yapped at him. "In his bedroom, with Star." Tim told him, as he nuzzled Bart. Jason ran up to Damian's room. "Hello Todd, what are you doing-" Damian got cut off, from Jason picking him up, and hugging him. Damian rolled his eyes, and hugged back. "Please! Never do that again!" Jason cried. He set Damian down, and gave Star a hug. Star was very sleepy. It was 5:32 A.M. and she had not gone to bed yet. Jason picked Star up, and carried her to her room, and tucked her in bed. Star tried to get out of bed, but Jason made her, get back in bed, and tucked her in bed again. "Star, you need sleep! I love you, and good night!" Jason told her, and kissed her forehead. Star nodded, and rolled over, and fell asleep. Jason did the same thing with Damian. Jason was very worried about Damian. He didn't want to loose his little brother. And Star is taking care of it, it seems, so Star is over working herself. Star is only 12, she needs sleep! Jason walked down to the Bat-Cave. "How are they doing?" Bruce asked. "I sent them off to bed." Jason told them. Bruce thanked him for that. Jason nodded. "Well, I better get going, or Barbra is going to kill me, if I'm not home in time, for breakfast! It is now 8:34!" Jason said, and zipped out.