||

Yeosang's pov

When I got my schedule for the school year first period is culinary second period is math third period biology then ag and then it's history then lunch then choir and then last period English.  I walked to my locker and put my stuff into it and left the stuff I need in my backpack when I closed my locker I saw a new kid walk in. I knew he was new because I've never seen him around before he had blond hair that looked really fluffy to touch he had beautiful brown eyes that looked like he had stars in his eyes, he wore all black he had a black oversized sweater with black ripped skinny jeans with some black combat boots.  He was so beautiful he looked like an angel while I'm not that good looking I have this horrible birthmark on the side of my face that makes me look ugly. And I never look good in my clothes, I looked down at what I was wearing, i have a light pink oversized sweater in with light washed ripped jeans with some white vans on. I looked up to see my boyfriend standing right in front of me.
" hi baby" he said in a deep voice.
"Hi" I said back.
He started to kiss me but I didn't kiss back and i knew I would be in trouble for not kissing him back, he grabbed my caller of my sweater.
"When I kiss you you are supposed to kiss back".
I didn't say anything I felt tears prick into my eyes and I started shaking and I knew I was going to have a panic attack. He let go of my caller and walked away to his class, I felt like  someone staring at me so I turned around and saw the new boy staring at me "great he saw everything that just happened you are so useless" my thoughts started to go crazy I turned around and ran to the bathroom in tears.

————————————————————
Hiiiiiiii bubs here's the second chapter🥺🥺💕💕 I didn't think I was going to update today cause somethings happened today and I lost motivation and I feel like things are crashing down😔😔 but anyways I hope you everyone had a good day😊😊💕💕 and I hope you guys like it thank you bubs for reading my story it means a lot to me so thank you🥺🥺💕💕 also should I make my chapters longer?? Or do you guys like the length of the chapters??🤔🤔