||||||||||

* So I'm going to put a tw on this chapter because it's going to have some abuse and self harm but I won't go into detail with it anyways enjoy*

Yeosangs pov

I hear the front door close meaning my mom and dad got home and more then likely there drunk.
" YEOSANG COME DOWN HERE NOW" my dad yelled
I was so scared I started to shake know what my parents are going to do to me but this time it could be worse. I went downstairs knowing not to make them wait.
" yes dad" I said quietly
He didn't say anything and just came up to and slapped my cheek, it stung really bad I felt tears forming in my eyes but I couldn't cry I couldn't be weak. My mom and dad started hitting after they were done I ran upstairs to my room, and started to break down " why me why do I deserve this" " your weak your useless and worthless you deserve nothing" my thoughts started I heard my phone go off and saw it was a text from seonghwa. I went into my bathroom and grabbed the blade I had hidden, I grabbed it and started to make cuts into my skin, after I was done I cleaned up and went to my bed and cried " I'm going to have to explain why I didn't text back tomorrow great" I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————

Hiiiiiii bubs🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕 I'm back and I'm so sorry for not updating I had finals and I had no motivation to update😔😔😔 but I'm back now and I will try to update as much as I can and I'm sorry that this chapter may not be good😔😔 but I will make the next chapter better but I hope you guys enjoy🥺🥺💕💕