Run

23rd September 2019. My 17th birthday. I don't see the point in keeping track anymore. I guess I should tell u my current situation, Im lexa, I have silver hair, silver eyes and Im the alphas daughter, I have a beautiful wolf with majestic silver fur and silver eyes, I was born into the silver moon pack on 23rd September 2002 my life so far was going amazingly my mum (the Luna) and my dad (the alpha) were the best parents ever; they got me everything I wanted and we went on loads of adventures together and I had a baby brother on the way. Life was amazing I couldn't of asked for anything better. Until one day, I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was the 5/5/2007, I was five. I can remember a rival pack (fallen wolves) attacked us , dad told mum to take me into the forest to hide whilst he stayed and to fight. I was crying my eyes out, me and mum were running until we saw more of the rival packs wolves there must of been 20 maybe more. I know why they came, they wanted me because I have a gift. I'm the only silver wolf left and I have special powers: I'm able to run faster than a normal wolf, I'm stronger, I can heal people and that's all I have now but my mother told me that I'll have all my powers on my 18th birthday. Carrying on though, the wolves started circling us I was terrified, mum tried to warn them off but she was weak because of the baby (she was still pregnant) my mum would never of been able to take on 20 or more wolves. One by one they started to attack us. I was taken by one of the rival wolves and I saw my mum get killed I saw then kill my own mother and my baby brother at the same time. I was crushed I didn't know what to do I was just crying and screaming. Until it all stopped someone must of knocked me out. It all went black.

*Present day*
I woke up here where I am today in a dark broken room. The windows smashed and scratched, the walls torn apart with other broken wolves blood stains on the walls, the floor creaky and cracked, all I had was a bed with one sheet and no pillow to rest my head and I had a disgusting toilet with germs and bacteria all over it. I hate my life. I get one pair of old used clothes a month and one meal every week if they remember and sometimes water. I don't get much because I can last longer without food and water because I'm stronger that the average wolf so I last longer. I'm mainly used for healing pack members when there hurt. I would be able to do more but they see it as a risk of me escaping, which I do plan on doing soon I just need to get my health up.
*bang bang!*
'GET UP' beta Daniel
You*gets up*
'TURN AROUND'
I get this a lot almost everyday. Beta Daniel comes in almost every day with a whip to whip my back, this has been going on for 12 years I think. As u can imagine I have a lot of scars and wounds although I have gotten used to the pain and it doesn't really effects me anymore. Something was different this time though I had this anger build up inside me like it had been waiting years to get out, I felt as if I was going to explode.
Something just clicked I spun around causing the whip to hit my face, I grabbed the whip before he could do it again
*grabs whip*
'WHAT ARE U DOING ?!'beta Daniel
'What I should have done years ago' you
As I grabbed the whip Daniel look terrified and confused I punched him in the stomach multiple times and as he got weaker and weaker I got behind him and grabbed his head, with one swift move
*snap*
He was dead. I was so happy that u was finally free, well hopefully I still have to get out of here. I walked to the door way and sniffed the air to see if I could smell any other wolves.
'It's empty go' moon
(MOON IS LEXA's INNER WOLF)
I walked out, I walked slowly and cautiously towards another door that was luckily open. I sniff the air again to see if the coast is clear
*sniff *
Nothing?
I started to worry if they wanted me to escape, is this a trap it seems to easy. Despite what I'm thinking my wolf tells me to carry on
'Just go I'll tell u what to do' moon
I listened and walked on. Slowly and carefully I walked through a hall way looking behind my shoulder constantly.
'STOP!' Moon
'I smell another wolf' moon
I start to panic I don't want to go back to that room I can't I won't. The other wolf comes round the corner. James, he's the delta 3rd in command of the alpha, he sees me and starts running towards me. We both transformed into our wolves. Mine beautiful in silver my eyes glowing like the moon. James changed mid air into a amber looking wolf. Strong, yet I could guess his weak points. He jumps in the air to land on me but I moved out the way and jump on his back. Digging my claws into his back.
'You were never a weak one lexa' james
'Don't need to tell me twice' lexa
As he was distracted I jump and launch my wolf at his, taken by surprise I land on his neck biting my teeth into his neck. I kill him before he can mind-link the rest of the pack. (MIND LINKING IS WERE A WOLF CAN TALK TO THE REST OF THERE PACK THROUGH THOUGHTS) he lets out a whimper and I feel him becoming weaker as he falls to the ground. I shift back as it will be easier get around.
'What now?* lexa
'Keep moving* moon
*k* lexa
I reached a main hall I could see a door a big door which I know led to freedom. Without any thought I ran to the door not caring who was in the hall. That was my mistake
'what are u doing little wolf?!' ALPHA Tod
'SHIFT!' Moon
I listened and shifted without hesitation I attack the alpha I get a good hit on his stomach whilst he was shifting but I couldn't see where his teeth were so he attacked me I was bit right on the neck, not deep enough to kill me though. With one more move I scratch his face catching his eye.
'RUN NOW' moon
I ran to the door whilst the alpha was blinded. I couldn't believe it, 12 year in a single room, it's all over. I kept running and running through the forest not know where to go. I knew there were wolves chasing me so I took a moment to hide my scent. Only the most powerful wolves can mask there scent but I have become very good at it, I have had 12 years to practice so it wasn't that hard.
'Whilst your scent is masked find a good hiding spot and wait until they go back ' moon
I kept running searching for a crave or a bush, anything just so I can rest. I finally found a small hidden cave. Without thought I run into it. It is dark and cold but I've been through worse. As I look around the cave I find a torch, some humans must of been here before me. I check to see if the torch is still working.
'It must be my lucky day' lexa
It worked I began to search the cave
'Be careful u don't know what's in here' moon
'Don't worry we'll be fine' lexa
' I can't believe we finally escaped, after 12 years of our lives stuck in that room with nothing' lexa
' I know it's been the hardest time of our life, but we can forget about that now and just carry on with our lives now, not looking back only looking forward' moon
'That's the plan' lexa
'Nothings here we should just rest' lexa
'Night' moon
'Good night ' lexa
We slept for what felt like days in was nice in a way not having to be scared for tomorrow wondering if this is your last day. We were finally free.
*CRACK*
I shot up! Not know if they had found me, if I would have to go back and get punished so badly that it might kill me
'What do I do!' Lexa
'Smell, what can u smell' moon
I smelled the air absolutely terrified of what was to come. A lovely unfamiliar smell filled my nose it smelt like everything right in the world. I snapped out of it not being fooled by a smell.
' it's an unfamiliar smell' lexa
'Not from fallen wolves pack' lexa
'Don't say anything just wait' moon
I found a large rock to hide behind
'Hello?' Unknown
' I know someone's in here I can smell u!' Unknown
'Sh*t I forgot to mask my scent' lexa
'Well it's to late now u idiot' moon
'Well u could of told me ' lexa
' and by calling me and idiot your calling yourself one to do clearly your the idiot' lexa
'U literally..' moon
'What!' Lexa
' never mind' moon
'WHO IS HERE! YOU ARE IN IUR TERRITORY!' Unknown
'DAD COME I FOUND THE SENT!' Unknow
More wolves showed up maybe 7 or 8 more. I had no choice they would find me. I shifted into my wolf form and changed my fur to a dark ish grey so they wouldn't know about my silver coated fur. I took a chance and stepped out in front of them...