Welcome to KUWK

Hey I'm Kamri Kuwonu! I am the 26 year old Owner of Unique Stars Dance Academy , Mother of daughter Ziah Kuwonu (age 5) and son Dion Kuwonu (8 months), and lastly Wife to NFL player Zion Kuwonu. My life can be pretty interesting to outsiders that is but on the inside things can get pretty hectic. Anyway my husband and I have been together for the last 8 years of our lives. We dated for 5 and have been married for 3 so you can guess that we know each other like the back of our hands .... yeah I thought so too but sometimes I can't help but think that there are still some things I don't know about my own husband. I'd never admit that out loud though especially with the constant cameras that follow me and my family around 24/7. See here's the thing, with the amount of success we have in this household Zion's manager thought it'd be great for us to have a TV show. I was totally against the idea of having my kids and our personal lives on tv as entertainment but of course Zion thinks that he can make all of the decisions without me and agreed before asking me. So now our whole life is pure clownery! Our daughter Ziah love but hates the attention of so many random camera people ripping and running behind us throughout the day, whereas our little baby boy just enjoys the attention of other people. Zion is barely at the house which means I have to deal with the crew even though none of this shit was my idea but I've become accustomed to the bs. Anyway today's filming has obviously already started considering I hear multiple voices downstairs. I get up and get myself and the kids ready for the day.

My Outfit

Ziah's Outfit

Ziah's Outfit

Dion's Outfit

Dion's Outfit

I hold Dion as we all go downstairs being met by cameras and Zion in the kitchen playing on his phone

I hold Dion as we all go downstairs being met by cameras and Zion in the kitchen playing on his phone. Morning daddy! Ziah says running to him as he picks her up sitting her on the counter. Morning babygirl. He says kissing on her face. I try walking past to get to the fridge, he grabs my free arm pulling me and the baby towards him and gives me a kiss and kiss Dion on the head. GoodMorning to my other babygirl and you too lil man. He says. Morning baby. I reply back. See everything's all good right ..... right? WRONG! This is how all mornings start off, cool, calm, and collected and then something like this happens. Babe why does he have a hat on it's not really cold outside. Zion says looking at Dion sitting in his high chair. Have you seen his hair this morning? It's all over the place. I say continuing to feed the baby and clean up Ziah's mess. Well comb it ma, he doesn't need that hat on. He says. Babe I do not have time to do his hair at least not now. I actually have to get going in the next 5 minutes or we're all gonna be late. I say. Kamri it doesn't take that long to fix his hair! Take the hat off and do it. He says getting frustrated. I take a deep breath trying to keep my cool with the cameras around. Z seriously if him wearing a hat is such a big deal you can take him upstairs and fix his hair right now before we leave. I say rolling my eyes. You doing too much! Your hair done, Ziah's hair done, but you want my son to go out looking any kind of way?! Nah! He says. Omg Caleb it is not that serious. For one you know I do Ziah's hair at night solely to get it out of the way so we don't be doing things last minute in the morning like you are trying to make me do right now. I have to bring both Ziah and Dion to school which might I add are on two different sides of town from my office which I also have to get to! YOU are sitting here doing nothing so if you want it done so so so bad babe do me a favor and do his damn hair and bring him to daycare cause I'm not for the shit this morning. Ziah go put your shoes on and get your bag baby, thank you. I say turning around and walking out of the kitchen and away from the cameras but of course they followed. Stop following me! I said and I might as well have been talking to the wall. I marched up the stairs to our bedroom. Turn the damn cameras off! I yelled and slammed the door. Sitting on the bed I put my head in my hands trying to collect myself and get it together before going back downstairs. There was a knock on the door too little to be an adult. Who is it? I ask. Um it's me mommy. I hear my little girl say quietly. Come in baby. I say to her. She comes in but she's looking anywhere but at me. What's the matter mami? I ask her. Why won't they leave us alone? She says sitting next to me on the bed. Who sweetheart? I ask confused. The people with the cameras. They are always in our face and they won't go away when you tell them to. She says laying her head on me. I pull her closer to me sighing. I want them to leave so that you and daddy can be happy again and so you won't fight. She says and I can hear her little voice breaking and that broke me. I'm so sorry baby. I say to her because I don't know how to explain to a 5 year old that this is what her life is going to be like having parents that are well known. Everywhere she goes for the rest of her life there are going to be douchebags with cameras following her. How about you let mommy make it up to you. One day this week, after school I'll come pick you up and you can come with me to the dance studio and watch me teach my class. I say to her. I watch her eyes light up and a smile appear on her face. I thought I'd never meet someone who loved dance more than I do but I was wrong because I birthed that person. You promise? She says holding out her pinky. I promise. I say grabbing her pinky with mine as we kissed them. Okay let's go grab bubba and get out of here before we're even more late than we are. I say. We both head out the room and down to the kitchen to see Dion sitting there playing with Nick. Hey when did you get here? I ask confused. I walked in a few seconds after hearing you slam the door on the camera crew. He says chuckling. Morning uncle nick! Ziah says hugging his leg. Morning lil Z! He says. Speaking of Z, what the hell happened in here? Nick says to me. I roll my eyes and get Dion from Nick. Ask your dumbass bestfriend. I say. Anyway the kids and I are heading out. I say to him walking to the door. Aight ima go find where he ran off to in here, see you. He says and walk off deeper into the house as we head out.