"I don't care King." I said walking out of the room. My phone rung so I went and got it out of the room room. It was my granny so I answered it on speaker.

Me- Wassup Granny

My Ole Ladi☺️- Indie.. something in my soul not sitting right i'm not at peace about Lilian coming to take Skylar .. she's up to something I can feel it

Me- What you mean granny

My Ole Ladi☺️- I mean we need to find her like now. Something not right and I can feel it and I'll kill her before something happen to my grand baby.

Me- I don't know where to start at granny i'm about to figure something out tho

MyOleLadi☺️- Okay baby

"FUCK." King yelled. "Come on India." He said. I was confused but I ran and grabbed a jacket and a purse. He was already outside in his car before I made it out the door. He called a number and put it on speaker. The person answered. "Talk to me don't lie to me."

"Ayee you tracked that car down brabra?" King asked.

"Yup, it's a rental but the person who renting it is a Lilian Green. She in town but shid she got a early flight at like 6 a.m. I'm sending you her current location right now which is at a hotel umm...Crown Plaza the only thing I don't have is a room number." He said.

"Bet, well her daughter is my girl so we gone buy some food or some shit and pretend that we're going to see her before she leave." King said. "When is her check out?"

"Tomorrow morning @11 but, you know they do the early check out so she can leave her key and shii." The guy said.

King pat his waist and made sure that his gun was in its place. King was driving fast and all of a sudden some blue lights was flashing behind us. "FUCK." He said.

"Give me the gun King." I said.

"Ma I'm not finna risk yo freedom." He said as he slowed down and pulled over.

"Just give me the gun. They gone fucking lock you up." I said. He did as he was told and I smoothly put the gun in my purse. The officer approached the window and tapped on it. King kept one hand on the wheel and rolled down the window.

"How can I help you officer?" King asked.

"License and registration please." The officer said.

"It's in the glove compartment." King said before reaching and getting his stuff. The officer took the information from King and walked back to his car. "This nigga still haven't told me why he stopped me, this some bullshit." He said.

"Just play it cool King." I said. I looked in the rear view mirror and the police walked to my side. He tapped on my window and I rolled it down.

"Ma'am do you have your I.D?" He asked.

"No sir." I said. He eyed my purse and my heart rate sped up. I played it cool tho.

"I need to run your name, do you mind opening the purse for me?" He asked.

"No sir." I said reaching for the purse.

"Sir may I asked why you stopped my car?" King asked.

"Routine check." The officer said. Just then a car sped past us and that gave me time to push the gun to where he wouldn't see it.

"You can't really search this car without probable cause." King said.

"Sir I could shoot you in your face and get away with it. I am law enforcement I can do anything I want." The officer said.

What the fuck type of shit is that. I frowned at him as he smirked at me. Nasty perv! "Well you all have a good day." He said giving King back his stuff.

"Nigga lucky." King said. He put the car in drive and pulled off.

"What was that about?" I asked. King didn't say nothing he just drove to pizza hut and got a pizza. We got it and headed on to the hotel. I look just like my birth giver so it wasn't a problem getting her room number. "Hey my mom is staying here and I wanted to surprise her with dinner before she check out." I told the guy at the front desk.

"Name?" He asked.

"Lillian." I said. I don't know the bitch last name so hopefully he wouldn't do too much. I smile at him I gotta admit, he's kinda cute. I flirted a little bit to keep him from asking for her last name. He was dumb though I had a neck full of hickeys from King. "Umm room 212 on the second floor." He said. I spotted the elevator and King followed me. I clicked the up button and it opened. Me and King stepped in and as soon the doors closed Ling pushed me against the wall.

"The fuck was you flirting with that nigga fa?" He asked.

"Boy get outta my face." I said. He bit my neck and stuck his hands in my shorts. "This mine." He said rubbing his hand across Lil Indie. I smirked and clicked the number two.

"Okay daddy." I said and winked. He moved when the elevator dinged. We stepped off of the elevator and I heard Skylar screaming. I instantly started running reading room numbers King followed behind me. "It's right here." I said. I knocked on the door real calm.

"Room Service." I said all proper. She opened the door and tried to close it. Dumb ass broad! Room service got their own keys. I pushed the door real hard making it knock her back. I ran in the room and I saw Skylar in a corner by the bed. "SkySky come on! It's mommy." I said. She ran and gave me the biggest hug. "It's okay baby mommy here now." I said.

"I wanna go home." Skylar said. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy. I hated to see her like this, I never seen my baby cry like this.

"If I take you right now mommy gone have to go to jail with the bad people, I came to see you to tell you that I'll be back to get you. Don't give her a hard time I don't want her to hurt you." I said.

"India what the hell!?" Lilian asked.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "I've had her since she was born now all of a sudden almost 4 years later you want to come take her." I said.

"She's my child." She said without making eye contact.

"She's not though." I said.

"LEAVE." She yelled. "Or Im calling the police AGAIN." She said.

"Wow .. you're real fucking delusional! Skylar will NEVER respect you! She will NEVER call you mama! She will hate you." I said. King stood back and went through her stuff he called his crew up and they were all walking in the room.

"India this bitch tryna sell Skylar." King said. I looked at her.

"She tryna what?" I asked making sure I heard him correctly.

"Sell her or some shit in that nature .. for half a mill." He said.

"King take Skylar to the car." I said.

"NO!" She said tryna grab her. I punched the bitch down.

"Kill this bitch and send her body to the location that she supposed to be meeting whoever it is at tonight." I said. I kicked her in the face and spit on her before walking out of the room. The bitch was never a mother to me, I'm a grandma baby.