chapter 9

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

hehe ,  first chapter of da year ;) might update slower though since school just started and idk who to kill next and how -

i love writing this chapter for some reason ,  idk why -

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Sooyoung opened her eyes, the first thought that came to mind was, 'what's happening?' Isn't she suppose to be dead? Why hasn't she felt the knife piercing through the stomach? She looked down at her abdomen. The knife she was gripping onto with both hands seemed to be stopped by some invisible force, as much as she tries to push against it, it just wouldn't budge.

"I can't allow you to die so easily, Shin Sooyoung." The unknown voice said in a grave tone, using her full name which shows that this kidnapper was serious. "Why? Why aren't you letting me die? Aren't our deaths just for your sick entertainment?" She cried out, snapping at him. Her grip on the knife still hasn't loosened, instead she was gripping it harder, so hard to a point her knuckles were white.

"I don't enjoy it if one of my subjects try kill herself."

Ayano was right, this guy was sick. "Sooyoung? SOOYOUNG! Why are you holding a knife?" Yuna asked worriedly, running into the kitchen but still a distance away from her. 'It's your fault Habin died', 'you don't deserve to live if she doesn't', 'you are a useless piece of sh*t', 'you could've saved Habin but you didn't', 'dumb*ss' were all the things Sooyoung could hear in her mind. She didn't answer Yuna, instead she quickly covered her ears, trying to block out the whispers but to no avail, it just keeps echoing in her mind. Each one more hurtful than the last.

"No, no, NO!" She screamed, not being able to take it anymore and just flung the knife to an unknown direction. The squelching sound of metal cutting through flesh was heard and Sooyoung whipped her head towards the source, widening her eyes when she discovered what it was. Yuna stood, her eyes widened with worry, sadness and a hint of fear and blood slowly trickled out of her now opened mouth, down to her chin. Sooyoung unwillingly let her gaze trail down, seeing the knife she was holding earlier, the handle of it now proudly sticking out from Yuna's stomach with a wicked flash of metal from the reflection of the light which showed how much blood was coated onto the, what can only be seen at the angle, blade protruding out of her from the front.

Yuna offered Sooyoung a weak smile, almost apologetic and mouthed one word, 'live', before she collapsed onto the floor, her eyes peacefully closed shut, seeming as if she was just in a deep slumber if not for the knife in her stomach and the blood near her mouth area. Sooyoung let out a loud gasp, quickly covering her mouth as hot tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. She knelt down next to Yuna, frantically taking her hand in hers. "Yuna unnie? Can you hear me? Yuna unnie?" She asked worriedly, not caring if she was practically screaming or not, her voice quivering.

After trying to shake Yuna by the shoulders to try wake her but it didn't work on getting her to open her eyes one last time, Sooyoung officially broke down into sobs, clutching Yuna's hands in both of hers as she cried into it. "I'm sorry unnie, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry." She apologised, choking on her own tears.

She debated for a moment, whether or not she should take the knife out of Yuna to kill herself but decided not to. After all, Yuna's last words and wish for her was to live, to live for her and the others. Despite it just being one word, she understood what Yuna wanted her to be, or at least try to, be a strong person, be a pillar for others and bite the bullet, no matter how hard it will be and focus on one thing, to live, in hopes of escaping out of this dreadful place.

Now, two were gone and five are left.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

[ VOTING STATUS: CLOSED! ]
CHOOSE ONLY 5 PEOPLE TO SAVE
comment inline

AYANO

CHANMI

SOOYOUNG

NARIN

YEONA

Deadline: 22 January 2020

12am UTC+8

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █