Chapter 4: Radiator Springs

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I wanna know who's responsible for wrecking my town, Sheriff. I wanna his hood on a platter! I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that." Doc said that Lightning gulped. "I'm gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him, and then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot. I'm-"

Doc stopped talking when he saw the defendant. Lightning weak smiles at the doc. "Throw him out of here, Sheriff. I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town! Case dismissed." "Yes!" Doc said that and Lightning was excited. "Boy, I'm purty good at this lawyerin' stuff." When Mater spoke, then heard another door open.

"Sorry, I'm late, your honor!" When someone comes in, Lightning and Kevin look back.

"Holy porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office!" Lightning fell in love with the Porsche car

"Holy porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office!" Lightning fell in love with the Porsche car. "Kevin!" "Brother!" And next to Porsche, a little girl, and that boy like Kevin, approach Kevin and hug. "They are your brother and sister?" Lightning asks. "Yup. His name is Robin, my twin brother, and her name is Lena, she's we're little sister." Kevin replied, and he introduced his brother and sister.

"Anyway... Hey, thanks for coming, we're all set. He's letting me go." Lightning talks to her. "He's letting you go?" She is bewildered. "Yeah, your job's pretty easy today. All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you. Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. Ka-chow!" As Lightning speaks, she is embarrassed when he reflects the light on her with the sticker on her. "I know, I get that reaction a lot. I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand." Then Lightning suddenly started the engine and everyone was surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Lightning said. "Well, a little bit, but I'll be alright." Mater spoke.

"Who is he?" Lena asks Kevin. "Lightning McQueen. The race car." Kevin replied. "What are those cocky guy..." Robin grunts. "Chill, Robin." Kevin told Robin.

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to the judge." She said. "Do what you gotta do, baby. Oh, but listen, be careful. Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean." Lightning warns her. Then Mater mimics what Lightning followed. "Ka-ching!" The light from the Mater's mirror was reflected on the his eyes.

"I'll keep that mind. Hey, there, Mater." She greets Mater. "Howdy, Sally." Mater also greets Sally. "Hi, folks!" Sally greets everyone. "Good morning, Sally!" Everyone greets Sally.

"Do you know her?" Lightning asks Mater and Kevin. "Yes, while you fainted, I met her at the motel. By the way, what did she have my brother and sister? She is so nice." Kevin replied. "And, she's the the town attorney and my fiancee." Mater replied. "What?!" Lightning was embarrassed when he heard Mater. "I'm just kidding, she just like me for my body." Mater said.

"Doc, you look great this morning! Did you do something different with your side view mirrors?" Sally compliments the Doc. "What do you want, Sally?" Doc asks Sally. "Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs this." Sally replied. "No. I know his type. Racecar. That's the last thing this town needs." Doc criticizes Sally for that race car.

"Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, Doc. But you leave me no choice. Fellow-citizens, you're all aware of our town's proud history." Then Sally turns around and talks to the villagers. "Here she goes again." Doc rolls his eyes and mumbled.

Sally: Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road! It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers on our stretch of that road.

Sarge: Travelers? What travelers?

Fillmore: Ignore him.

Sally: But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers if there is no road for them to drive on? Luigi, what do you have at your store?

Luigi: Tires.

Sally: And if no one can get to you?

Luigi: I won't sell any... tires. I will lose everything! (cries)

Sally: Flo, what do you have at your store?

Flo: I have gas. Lotsa gas! (Mater and Ramone laugh on Flo's joke)

Sally: Okay, boys, stay with me. And, and, Flo, what'll happen if no one can come to your station to buy gas?

Flo: I'll go outta business and we'll have to leave town!

Sally: And what's gonna happen to all of us if Flo leaves town and closes her station?

Folks: Without gas, we're done for!
Lizzie: What?

Sally: So, don't you think the car responsible should fix our road?

Lizzie: The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al!

Ramone: Lizzie, the guy left, like, 15 years ago.

Lizzie: Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon?

Sally: Oh, he can do it. He's got the horsepower.

Kevin: So, you mean, what he did he'll fix it again?

Sally: That's right, Kevin. So, what do you want him to do?

Folks: Fix the road!

Sally: Because we are a town worth fixing!

Folks: Yeah!

When everyone cheers, Doc sounds the horn and makes everyone quiet. "Order in the court! Seems like my mind has been changed for me." Doc says so, and everyone cheers. "NO!" But Lightning doesn't feel good. And Lightning looks down on Sally.

"I am so not take you to dinner." Lightning is annoying. "That's OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie." Sally talks calmly. "Oh, man, you got to work with Bessie, I'd give my left 2-Lug Nuts for something like that!" Mater spoke.

"Bessie? Who's Bessie?" Lightning asks. "I don't know. Maybe she helps you fix the road?" Kevin said so.

Is that so? 😏