Untitled Story Part

How should I start this... Uhh well, I'm Mayuzumi Chihiro, a third year student in Rakuzan High School. I'm in the basketball club. I seem normal from the outside, but I lack presence. People often mistake me for a ghost. Yup, I’ve lived a normal life up till today, but I have a secret that no one knows. I have my previous life's memories.

Well, from what I remember, in my previous life, I was a poor man living only with my mother. We worked as farmers to earn our living expenses every day and we worked under a rich clan, specifically the Kuroko clan.

But enough about my past life. Today is our final match in Winter Cup, as you can see we are against a strong opponent, Seirin High. And to my surprise, I finally found her, my lover from my past life I mean.  She's here and she still looks as beautiful as ever. Her name is Kuroko Tetsuki and she's Seirin's Manager.

_________

We lost our game, but it didn't break my heart that much compared to the scene that I'm witnessing at the moment. It was my captain and my lover, hugging each other. So that redhead still gets to have her, huh? It’s definitely just like last time, and I mean

Flashback~

"Tetsuki, let’s run away from here! We can live a normal, happy life away from all of this!" I shake her body to get her to make up her mind. I can't believe the lord is giving her to the Akashi clan. They are cruel, too cruel for her!

The sobbing bluenette in front of me covered her face with both of her hands. "I can't Chihiro-kun. I'll only bring shame to my family if I do that."

"B-but we love each other right? We have been together since we were young." I stop shaking her; instead, I resort to hugging her.

‘This girl, she's too fragile.’ I thought to myself as I held her tighter in my embrace.

Flashback end~

"Sei-chan~! Who is this? Your girlfriend?"  Reo's voice interrupted my flashback. I gather around the pair, following the other.

'Act cool Chihiro. This is your first time meeting her'

I somehow noticed that Akashi kept on watching me with those sharp orbs of his. He rolled his eyes. "No, she's not my girlfriend," his smooth voice rang out as he stepped a bit closer to Tetsuki.  

I felt a bit relief after hearing that, but I never knew that was just the beginning of my nightmare. "She's my fiancé." And that was it, the signal that my nightmare was starting struck me hard and I could feel my heart start to crumble.

"Hello there, I'm Mibuchi Reo. Nice to meet you." Reo piped up, and soon the introductions started.

"I'm Hayama Kotarou and this gorilla guy is Nebuya Eikichi." the blonde grinned as he pointed to the big tanned guy beside him.

"Uhh, I'm--"  I paused when I looked at her. I saw those sky orbs and as I thought, they were still the same as before. Lifeless, yet beautiful. "Mayuzumi Chihiro" I continued and smiled at her. I think I just saw a pink tint on her cheeks. Well, meeting her again is enough to make me happy.

Flashback~

"Tet~suki~. What are you doing here all alone?" I saw the little bluenette all alone as usual. She’s just like me, lacking presence.

"Chihiro-niisan, I was watching the children playing." Her small voice informed me as I continued to smile at her.

Tetsuki is an ojou-sama. She’s the daughter of the lord that my family is serving now.