The climax-Expect the Unexpectations Part-1

Kavya is running here and there preparing everything ready and make sure all is set.Because pooja is coming today to meet her after 3 complete years.She is eagerly waiting for her bestie.Vyom saw her and asked to relax first "I understand you are going to meet you friend that doesn't you should be nervous.Relax yaar".Then they saw kabir lost somewhere sitting with a worried face.Vyom said I hope kabir's life will take a good turn after pooja's arrival.He has a golden heart and really a nice person I don't want him to suffer anymore. Kavya agreed even I am hoping the same... I am really grateful to kabir because of him I found you Vyom,the love of my life.Vyom took kavya into his embrace and kissed her forehead.

(The scene shifted to three years back when kabir and Kavya decided to give their relationship a chance.Kabir tried his best to spend time with kavya wholeheartedly but every time pooja flashes in his mind.He has been trying to forgot pooja in all ways but her thoughts are haunting him.He couldn't bear her absence anymore and drank fully.Kavya saw him at the restaurant and shocked to see the state of kabir.She somehow managed to brought him home.All the way kabir has taken pooja's name. Kavya finally brought him home and made him lie on bed.She was about to leave and stopped hearing kabir's blabbering . He keeps on murmering about how much he loves pooja and scolded her breaking their engagement. He said "I really miss you pooja.Come back to me.Don't leave me alone. I can't live without you"kavya understood who is in kabir's heart and decided to move on from kabir's life.

 I can't live without you"kavya understood who is in kabir's heart and decided to move on from kabir's life

Initially it is hard for her to forgot him until she found her true soulmate Vyom.They both have matured understanding and started to spend time together.Kavya liked the care and concern shown by Vyom.She finally understood Vyom to be her perfect match and proposed him. Vyom who is waiting for her proposal accepted her.They shared this good news to kabir who is in extreme happiness on hearing the news and congratulated them.This is how kavya-Vyom relationship blossomed and how Kabir-kavya revived their friendship and decided to stay as friends forever....)

Back to present

Back to present.......
Here everyone is eager to meet pooja whereas Pooja on the other hand is in jitters to face everyone especially Kabir.Her flight has landed on time. Passengers starts moving out. Kavya, Vyom and Kabir all are eagerly waiting for her.Kabir is with the baby and seemed nervous.Finally pooja arrived.kavya ran as soon as she witnessed pooja and hugged her.Her tears spoke how much she missed pooja.Pooja shared a warm hug and apologized to kavya for leaving her just like that.Kavya then wiped her tears and take her to the place where Vyom and kabir are waiting.Pooja greeted vyom and moved towards kabir who is holding the baby.Pooja and kabir talked formally to brush the embarrassment.She then took the baby and showered humongous love and placed lots of kisses. Kavya is happy to see the pooja's love,she had on her baby.Then everyone started leaving in car on the way to home.Kavya has been talking with pooja the whole time. Finally they have reached the destination. Kavya welcomed pooja and the whole day she spent time with pooja. Kabir and Vyom let the friends to spend some quality time and didn't disturb them.

Next morning pooja is awake with the noise and surprised to see her parents there.She is pleasantly surprised with their visit and shocked with the news they brought.They have fixed alliance for pooja and are here to convince her.They informed that the groom is coming to see her this evening.She is not prepared for marriage and shouted at their patents for arranging everything without her knowledge.She locked herself and starts crying "Why I am not to forget you kabir even after 3 years. But you have moved on and leading a happy life.You have moved on why can't I kabir tell me why can't I?? .Pooja still thinks kabir has married kavya and going through bad emotional phase.

Pooja still thinks kabir has married kavya and going through bad emotional phase

Pooja is weeping a lot and her eyes have swollen due to continuous crying.Suddenly she heard someone laughing at her and looked up to see her conscience standing in front of her.Her conscience spoke I am really pit for you.kabir has moved on but look at you still you are thinking about him and ruining your life. You are fragile pooja anyone can break you easily and started laughing more. This exasperated pooja and challenged to her conscience.I will show you who I am.Her inner thought said "Lets see" and faded away.