the vampire diaries (2).

spoilers down below

spoilers down below

- i liked stefan and elena better together more than delena. i thought they were pretty cute together when she was a human and stefan was so sweet and caring to her.

- delena was toxic. i don't really like it tbh. but im not gonna lie, i did love their angst before she was a vampire and the kiss they shared at the hotel. it was a nice scene and the song was a great choice.

- i feel like if the writers didn't drastically rush elena falling in love with damon and then breaking up with stefan and then sleeping with his brother the next day, i probably could've shipped them.

- i liked elena when she was a human but when she became a vampire and started dating damon her character changed a lot and i didn't really care for her after that.

- i don't really care for damon either. at some points he grew on me and i liked him but at other times he was overall annoying, selfish, and useless especially in the later seasons without elena. i didn't think there was such a thing as overdoing a bad boy persona.

- i shipped caroline and stefan also. i loved their development it was so beautiful to watch.

- i also shipped caroline with matt and tyler too when she was with them. she was just a shippable character, especially Bonnie.

- i loved how caroline evolved once she became a vampire.

- bonnie deserved better. her and enzo were my favorite couple out of the whole series. they're endgame in my heart. i hate that the writers couldn't let her be happy for once.

- enzo was hot.

- stefan and bonnie were my favorites. and it sucks that they always get the short end of the stick.

- i was so shocked when stefan died. he deserved to be happy with caroline especially after just getting married. the writers love to fuck with us.

- i would've been happy with stelena or steroline as endgame.

- the delena kiss at the end was so bad. i laughed so hard. and they couldn't have gotten nina a better wig? it was horrible.

- also, jeremy had so much wasted potential with him being a hunter. i feel like the writers eventually didn't know what to do with his character and gave up.

- katherine was also a great character too. i loved her storylines. her ending was stupid tho.

- my favorite seasons are 2, 3, 4, and 6.

- season three is the best in my opinion, the mikaelsons made that season amazing.

also, u can check out my new tvd fic if u want. im still trying to figure out who her love interest should be.