teen wolf (2).

- i've been rewatching teen wolf for the millionth time since they announced a movie was happening and i'm so excited!

- ngl, my opinions have kinda changed.

- y'all give scott so much hate. he's grown so much from the first season and his character development is amazing. the whole reason he got his true alpha status is because he doesn't kill and because of who he is as a person.

- scott and allison were cute in season 1 but after that i hated them together. they lowkey became toxic and scott deserved better.

- i honestly have a love/hate relationship with allison. i loved her in season 3 but i can't justify her actions in season 2. i understand she was grieving her mother but she didn't have to attack erica and boyd. and isaac. if her dad didn't stop her they would be dead.

- they did arden cho/kira dirty!!! she deserved better.

- stiles and lydia have grown on me but their relationship was so dry in season 6b. still not my favorites but why did they only hold hands? the chemistry was so off it doesn't seem like the actors were into it.

- thiam is endgame!

- i love the idea of scott and malia but i think we need to see more of them in the movie.

- malia is the best girl. wbk.

- everyone is saying that allison is coming back. but i don't want her too. her death was too important and perfect in the show. her death would feel meaningless if they brought her back.

- i miss isaac. they need to bring him back but i don't think daniel wants to come back. 🥺

- i hated theo in season 5 but loved him in season 6. he's a villain that i love to
hate. he was a great antagonist. he outsmarted and manipulated the whole pack; something no villain has been able to do before.

- theo is in love with liam. y'all can't change my mind.

- anyways, i'm so excited and nervous for the movie. it better be like 3 hours lol. also, i heard there's gonna be a spin off called wolf pack?