Chapter 27 hear my cry

Comenzar desde el principio

"ah!"

"AGGGH!"

then Anankos shot a fire ball at Azura and Alex sending them falling.

"AAAHHHH!"

"agh!"

"no!!!" me and Kamui said, then we went to face Anankos.

"at this rate...we'll be wiped out" I said.

'if i didn't have this curse? i will kill him in a second' Dark said.

'by the way, why are you in my head anyways?' I thought.

'well...I lost my normal form, then I have to jump in the minds of peple

"we need more strength...we need more power!" Kamui shouted

"we need the power to protect everyone..." I said

"we need the power to end this night!!" Me and Kamui shouted.

just the, Takumi's bow, Leo's book, Xander's sword, and Ryoma's katana started to glow, and Luna started to glow purple.

"what...what is this light?" Ryoma asked, shocked as he looked at his sword.

"could the six divine weapons be reacting to each other?" Xander asked.

"AAAHHH!! I'M GLOWING!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!" Luna shouted.

"...wait, I remember... the rainbow sage spoke of this!" I said.

"ya! he said we'd need the six divine weapons to make the seal of flames!" Kamui said.

"brothers! Luna! hold and raise your weapons and hands up high!" I ordered.

they did just that, and the two Yatos began to fly into the air and began to transform into a cooler form.

"the yatos... transformed?!" Takumi asked shocked as he looked at the Yatos and it falls into me and Kamui's hands.

"it seems like the power of each of our weapons and god like powers is flowing into them..." Leo said.

"everyone! get ready! pour all your energy into your attacks! we've gotta support the twins!" Ryoma shouted to the army.

"our power is yours, Kamui and (y/n)! it's time to defeat Anankos!" Xander shouted.

"so this is the yatos true forms?...awesome" I said.

"you said it. these...are the legendary fire emblems! we stand a chance with these blades! follow us everyone!" Kamui said.

"we're gonna end this war!!!" I shouted in joy.

'lets kick a**' Dark said.

the battle began.