2: Blonde

When we walked into the small parlor I could see Nino, Alya's boyfriend, ordering himself ice cream while making conversation with the person behind the counter. I couldn't see their face, but I did see a mop of blond hair atop the strangers head.

"So what flavor are you gonna get?" Alya asked you as she led you to the counter.

"Well I don't know what flavors they have but prolly just cookie dough," I told her with a small smile.

"Girl you are so boring, you should try rainbow swirl, it's like magic exploding on your tastebuds," Alya announced sassily yet with a happy sigh at the end, as if remembering how delicious the strange flavor was.

"I think I'll stick to my 'boring' flavor," I told her, using air quotes over the word boring.

As I said that she walked to her boyfriend laughing. A smile formed on my face seeing Alya interact with her boyfriend.

'I wish I had that' I thought as I approached the couple.

"So, the usual?" asked the blond worker.

"Yes please, and miss boring over there will have cookie dough," Alya agreed, pointing towards me.

"How much is that?" I pondered, walking up to the counter with my wallet out.

"Oh, you don't have to pay anything. Alya has a tab," the blond responded.

"Oh," I whispered. I looked up from my wallet and met a pair of beautiful forest green eyes looking back at me.

"Marinette, this is my dude Adrien," Nino explained, gesturing towards the tall blonde.

"Nice to meet you, Marinette," Adrien said as he held his hand out for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied back, taking the blondes hand in my own. I could feel my face heating up and my hands becoming clammy so I quickly released his hand and gave him a small smile. He didn't seem to notice my shyness though and simply gave me a smile in return.

What Alya said is beginning to sound better and better by the second.

Sorry it took me so long to update this

PEACE ✌️