tutoring chapter 1

You are an excellent student, except for math so your teacher gives you the number of a female tutor that should help u get better grades.
After texting you guys decide to study at your house on Sunday so u tell her your address and she comes over.
When the day has arrived you realize you don't even know who's teaching you (because your teacher only gave you a note with her phone number, no name) and are very surprised to see the popular lesbian appear at your door.

M's POV:

The way she's laying there on her bed infront of me on her stomach, feet dangeling in the air, glasses on and the pen in her mouth staring at my notes is such a captivating sight.
Dark grey sweatpants, not too thight but not too loose, flattering her hips and waist perfectly while the thin, darkgreen and white striped top she wears shows off way too much skin but is topped by a light pinkish fleecy cardigan.
All of this together with her dark hair matches her tan skin insanely well.
Suddenly my heart seems to beat faster and when she groans out of frustration I can feel a deep tingle below my belly button.
Y/n places the notes and her glasses down besides the bed and rolls on her back sighing.
"Don't worry, you will get that chapter too. You've been working really hard for the last 2 hours and already made major progress. We'll relax for now and start again after some time." I say in a calming voice.
"Thank you Maihua." she mumbles and smiles at me.
I slip a little closer to her on the gigantic bed, tap her on the nose with my index finger and whisper "No problem bubs."
So close to her a few curls of my short hair fall into her sight. Next thing I know, she brushes them out of my forehead with her thin fingers like it's the most casual thing to do.
"I think I just feel a little overwhelmed with all the learning material." she absentmindedly says looking deep into my eyes.
I can't help but stare back into her beautiful green/blue/grey/brown eyes and then it's like something inside me turned a switch.
"I know some fun stuff to take your mind off things, you know..." and I glance down at her lips.
I feel her stiffen a little and notice her blush as she tries to hide her smile. "I'm listening.." she replies flirty with a shy undertone in her voice. Fuck, how is she so damn cute!?
"Well..." I say and stand up "First" I begin turning on the LED lights that are fixed under the bed and running along the wall glowing purple-pink, "Second" I start to list as I turn off the ceiling lights, "Third" I continue while taking off my hoodie exposing the black tshirt with cuffed sleves i wear underneath.
"Fourth" I suddenly hear her voice right next to my ear, as soft as warm butter, and in that moment she locks up the door to her room.
I turn to face her, she just looks up at me with little expectant, puppy-like eyes, biting her lower lip one hand still gripping to the door lock.

Y/n's POV:

"I know some fun stuff to take your mind off things, you know."
She looks down at me seductively and I feel like her glance presses me into the mattress underneath me. Blood rushes into my cheeks and I unwillingly have to smile.
"I'm listening?" did I really say that? Ugh, embarrassing! Why did I just do that?
But then she grins and stands up. I watch her like in trance, my eyes following her very steps. As if under a spell I prowl my room over to her as she undresses. Her arm muscles flex as she slips her hoodie over her head. Oh my god, she's so, sooo hot.
My hand automatically moves to my door and turns the lock, now I'm just standing infront of her, hypnotized by her dark brown eyes waiting for her to make a move.
I don't know what I've done to trigger her but suddenly she softly growls at me, looks me up and down and places her hands on my waist tightly.
I blush even more and blink a little by surprise.
Slowly, barely noticeable, she leans in inch by inch, switching glances between my eyes and lips but then stops infront of me face.

author's note:
the second part will contain a lot more smut!