Getting mobbed ~ Noah

The day of

"Finally!" I sigh glad that the eleven hours and some minute flight is over. The flight was long and I just wanted to sleep but another lady in first class spent pretty much the whole flight tapping away on her computer with her super-long nails so any chance of my sleeping was instantly gone. I exit my plane as I go and look for my last connecting flight home. Flynn and I look up to see that all flights leaving have been canceled. We had to circle the city a couple of times until it was safe to land. But as far as I can see there is no way that we are leaving in the next two days. I sigh as Flynn groans in annoyance.

"This is so stupid!" He says as I pull out my phone to call John.

"This is John. Speak!" He answers. I always hated how he answers his phone, he sounds rude and pretentious. 

"The flight is delayed two days?"

"Yea sorry about that. I had no idea it was going to snow. I heard they are expecting a huge blizzard there for tonight. But don't worry I booked a hotel." He says as if it was no big deal.

"Whatever." I hang up too tired to deal with his shit.

"What hotel are we staying at?" Flynn asks.

"Shit!" I cuss. I didn't even ask. "You call him. I'm going to see if I can find a cab." I walk away and find a phone book. After calling all of the taxi services, I sigh because none of them are open. I walk over to the little store and grab winter gear. I spend about $120 in this store as the lady smiles at me. I walk back over to Flynn as he looks at my bags.

"Really?" He says as I start putting the gear on. He joins in and I notice a couple of girls looking at me. I just shake it off. We finish putting the gear on in silence and exit the airport. We walk down the street but the wind is so cold. We enter a Starbucks and sit there drinking coffee trying to warm up. I type in the address of the hotel into my phone's GPS and see that it isn't too far from here.

"Your Noah Fields!" A girl shrieks from across the room.

"Yes, I am." I smile at her as she runs over to us.

"Oh my and your Flynn Rider." She visibly swoons. Flynn laughs as he takes the girl's gloved hand and kisses it.

"Yes ma'am."

"Could I get a picture with you guys?"

"Sure!" We pose beside her as I smile and Flynn kisses her cheek. She snaps the picture and looks at it.

"Thanks this is crazy!"

"Well, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of our amazing fans like you guys." I smile at her. She smiles back at me.

"I listened to that new song you guys sang in England. Did you guys write it?"

"Yea. Us two and Luke." I smile

"When is your album coming out?" She asks excitedly.

"Next August" I state casually.

"What about you and Winnie? What's it like dating her?"

"She's pretty chill," I state not really wanting to talk about it. Flynn coughs to cover a laugh.

"What?" She asks looking at him.

"She's a ray of sunshine. That burns you and sucks out all of your happiness." Flynn tells her as I roll my eyes.

"They just don't like each other." I sigh.

"Why not?"

"She's a-"

"Different!" I cover quickly.