"Woah." I giggled at his facial expression. "I'm just gonna wipe my finger prints off and put this back." 

CESAR

CESAR
 We need to talk. I'm at Monse's house.
Please come quick.

ME
I'm on the way.

I showed Monse the text and she nodded. "Baby I have to go. I'm so sorry baby but I need to check on Cesar." 

Jamal nodded. "It's fine. I love you." We gave each other a small good bye kiss. 

"Be safe." 

"You too." I ran off.

Once I got to Monse's window he opened it and pulled me in. 

"What-" He cut me off. "Latrelle has a girlfriend, who's looking for you." Cesar informed. "What? Since when?" I asked. 

"I don't know! But all I do know is I snuck to the crib really fast to get something and I over heard Latrelle at your window talking to her. She said when she finds you she's gonna beat your ass." Cesar explained. 

"Welp, that's some bullshit. Let's go meet up." I spoke confidently. "You don't get it Y/n! She is a prophet meaning you fight her you fight her mom, sister, best friend, grandma, EVERYONE!" Cesar scolded. 

"Look, I don't care what she is! She wants to beat my ass we'll see, tah." I was heading towards the window until Cesar pulled my arm.  

"You stay here with me." He ordered as it was clear he wasn't gonna let my arm go. 

I rolled my eyes and put my backpack down. "Fine." I plopped on the bed. "Me AND you are hiding out." Cesar huffed, sitting down.

 "Man, that's the thing! I should be helping Jamal and I'm not scared of the fuckin' prophets." I told him whilst pulling out my phone. "Well, If they see you, they sure will end up getting to me, then we're both dead."  

"Hmm... Are you going to kill Latrelle?" I asked. He looked at me with a sad look. "It depends. I'll try making a deal with him."

"What about- What about we both settle this, you make a deal with Latrelle, I speak to Latrelle's girlfriend." I suggested. 

He thought for a moment. "Fine, under one condition." 

"What?" 

"No cursing at her and no violence unless she hits you first."  

"Of courrsseee." I spoke through my teeth. 

"I'm serious."

"Fine. I won't hit first but I will hit back." I acknowledge. He nodded. 

A few hours went by and it was dark. 

Me and Cesar were trying to make a plan but couldn't. "Y/n, we have a problem."  Cesar was looking at his phone. 

"Shit, what?" I questioned. "Oscar said he's sending one of the Santos to pick us up at the crib. He heard what's going on with you so he wants you to ACTUALLY fight this out." 

 "Welp." I mumbled. I got up and grabbed my backpack and shoes. "C'mon." I rushed him. "Hold on." 

We ran all the way to our house and sat on the couch just in time for one of the Santos came. 

He honked his horn at us and waved for us to hurry and get in. "Here goes." I muttered. Me and Cesar ran to the car and got in. 

"What's up lil' spooky." He greeted, dapping Cesar up. "Hey." Cesar said. "Hey mama." The Santo said to me holding his hand out. "Yo." I shook his hand.

 We drove off to some park. We pulled up and saw Latrelle and some other prophets drinking along with some red head girl twerking. 

"Look how fast those fools are drinking that. They'll be faded soon then you two strike." The Santo said. "I'm not about to fight a drunk bitch." 

"Yeah, and there's to many ojos." Cesar worried. "Who cares who's watching and baby spooky drunk people fight worse than you think."

I texted Jamal and Cesar texted Monse.

JAMAL

ME
I'm sorry, I couldn't make it back. I love you.

"You two stop praying it's time."

"Still too many people." Cesar muttered. "I'm ready. Let's go." I cracked my knuckles, getting a sudden boost of energy. 

"It'll make noise." 

"Not with this." The Santo replied and gave Cesar a gun. "Fools been drinking all night, so when he leaves to take a piss make your move." 

"Here." Oscar handed me a tub of Vaseline. I took it and made sure to rub the vaseline into my skin.

After a few minutes Latrelle finally went up and Latrelle's girlfriend sat in the grass. 

"It's y'alls time." The Santo instructed. Me and Cesar went out the car with that a burst of energy in me amping up. "Luck?" I whispered to Cesar. "Luck... Good hopefully." Cesar responded. 

"What's his girl's name?" I asked. "I don't know, but she knows yours so just go up to her." Cesar and I bumped fists before splitting paths.

"Yo." I said to the lightskinned girl with red hair. "I'm Y/n. My people tells me your searching for me or some shit." I answered. "Woooow. Sooo, you're the one who's been fucking with Latrelle?" She asked.

 "No, we're just cool. That's all." I clarified. She walked over to a prophet as they gave her something then she turned to me. 

"You think you're tough huh? Comin' around here like you own shit." 

"Girl, please. I'm tryna' clear something up but if you wanna be a bitch then, psh." I began 

The girl pulled out a gun to me. 

"Damn, that early huh? Do it, girl." The other prophets watch her stuttering in movement. 

"I'm making' it easy, chick." I taunted. "Just do it."