ch1

I always wanted to a idol,but my parents wanted me to be a doctor . I didn't want to be a doctor so I just decided to move out and start my journey to be an idol. Now I am preparing for my audition at Bighit ENT because they are looking for a solo artist. I decided to bathe and then I did my morning routine and put on this.

 I decided to bathe and then I did my morning routine and put on this

Then I head out .

~Timeskip~
I entered the building and then I went to the front desk and asked. " Hello madam, I am here for the audition, where is it been hell." " Oh yes, that audition it is at room 15 . Walk straight then turned left." I nodded then I followed her instructions and then I finally found the room. I went in and bow then said " Hello,my name is Brianna Soo and I am here to audition for the solo artist role." The lady then said" We want you to sing, dance and rap."

I nodded then I plugged in my phone then I began dancing.

Then I began to rap

And finally I sing

After I was finished everyone was shocked then I heard clapping and I turned it was Pd-nim and he said"Cancel everyone else we found our solo artist" After I was so shocked because that did not just happened. I bowed and said" Thank you so much sir!!" He laughed and then said " Tomorrow you will be meeting your manager and will move into your dorm." I nodded then I left it was so good to finally achieve my dream. I said while walking out the building.

???pov
I was bored out of my skull so I decided to just walk around the building and then I saw a girl talking to Pd-nim I didn't heard what they said but she looked every happy. Then she went out the building muttering something. I just shrugged it off then I went back to the dorm.