✩ movie night ✩

You invited Walter to come over to your house to watch movies and hang out. You sat on the couch using your phone and then you hear the doorbell ring. You got up and you opened the door and there was Walter. "Hey Y/N!" "Walter come inside! Come inside!" you say greeting him. "How are you today?" you ask him. "I'm good! How about you?" he asks you while walking inside. "I'm doing good, thanks." You both plop down on the couch and you turn on the TV. "I'm making popcorn, is that alright?" you ask him getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Yeah!" he says. He puts on Spiderman and you come back 2 minutes later with popcorn. After watching Spiderman, he goes on Netflix and puts on a Korean Soap Opera Drama and you just sit there the entire time while he acts along with some of the scenes and tears up and cries if there is a sad scene. You actually paid attention for one episode and ended up watching it with him. "I bought tickets to watch Knives Out." he says handing you a ticket. "Oh, I've been wanting to watch that movie! What time does it start?" "10 P.M." he says. The soap opera kept playing and the popcorn ran out. "Um Y/N.." Walter speaks up. "Yeah? What's up?" you ask him. "The reason I bought the tickets is because I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie with me but I was worried you'd say no but I bought the tickets anyways because I know we are good friends and I know you would've gone with me either way." he says extremely fast. "Woah, slow down there. Of course I'd go out with you. I like you too Walter." you say. He just sits there and smiles like a little child. He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. He tried pulling away but you didn't stop and you got up on his lap and when you realized what you did you immediately stopped, got off, and sat there staring right ahead of you with your eyes wide. "I'm sorry, I-" "No, it's fine." he says chuckling. "Well it's 9:45, we should go now.." he says. "Yeah, we probably should." It was extremely awkward the car ride there but you guys were fine later. You went to a 7-Eleven and got slushies and when you returned home you guys continued watching TV until Walter fell asleep. His head was on your shoulder and he was fast asleep you smiled and let him stay there. You both ended up falling asleep on the couch.