First Encounter 😏

Nba youngboy Pov.

Wassam y'all on 4kt i'll wipe a nigga nose slime shit slatt slatt, But i'm wit the bro chillin in the hallway and aye we skipping class right na cause it's fuck them teachers 4kt.

Nba youngboy:
"Wassup wit you and Bernice cause ya girl wildin on the gram?"

Clarence:
"Mmcht man you know that girl really crazy son but she be eating that dick up so ion even be trippin".

Nba youngboy:
"Man i'm tryna get like you, but who them girls is that's walking toward us?"

Clarence:
"You don't know bout them? That's F5 known as the Fine Five, the queens of the school".

Nba youngboy:
"Which one don't got a bf? I'm tryna fws".

Clarence:
"Well you should already know I fw Bernice but Sza fw Jabez, Ari fw Melo, Jayda fw Devin, and Deyjah don't fw nobody but man that girl fine asl".

Nba youngboy:
"Who is who?"

Clarence:
"You know Bernice already, but Jayda is the shortest one, she brownskin and she always laughing, Sza is the other brownskin and singer of the group but she look quiet, Ari is the thick lightskin and she be havin a new hairstyle every week, lastly is Deyjah the other lightskin, ha daddy is T.I and don't fwt cause the group don't be letting nobody fw ha".

Nba youngboy:
"Fuck that ima fw ha she fine man".

The girls walked up on us.

Clarence:
"Hey whores, where my fine bitches going?"

Bernice:
"Shut yo gay ass up, what you want anyway?"

Clarence:
"We don't want nun yall came by us tf".

Sza:
"Clarence shut you bitch ass upppp damn you talk too much fuckkk, matter of a fact i'm going by my nigga Jabez bye".

We was all joked out after that.
I was staring at Deyjah but I saw ha starting to wisper in Ari ear.

Deyjah:
"Ari omg why is ole boy staring me down?"

Ari:
"Bitch he wants you duhh. Get at him he fine sis."
"Aye you, not you clarence yo friend right there, yea you. You want my sister or sum? Cause you staring at ha like she the girl of ya dreams but you can't fw ha so too bad".

Nba youngboy:
"You ha bodyguard or sum cause that's what you acting like".

Ari:
"This my lil sister nigga wtf you smokin, dick?"

Nba youngboy:
"Ion even know you so chill out".

Ari:
"Whatever boy I could careless we going to class anyway bye".

Nba youngboy:
"Say Deyjah stay right here but the rest of y'all could go".

F5:
"Nigga you don't tell us what to do, we'll really punch you in yo dick and leave ya fa tha birds. Bye Deyjah see you in class.. you betta get that dick!"

Deyjah:
"Omg you hoes embarrassing bye".

F5:
"Bye bitch we love you too".