two

I wasn't feeling to well today, but I knew I still had to go to school. So I picked out my outfit, got dressed, and slowly walked downstairs. I skipped breakfast because I wasn't really in the mood for eating. I quickly did my makeup, put on my vans and walked out the door. I had 10 minutes before Shawn picked me up for school so I just sat on the bench. I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me.

I just felt like crap, I just wanted to go somewhere and breakdown and cry. I could tell today was not going to be a good day. Then I see Shawn's car pull up in my driveway and I got up and got in the car.

It was a really silent car ride, I just looked out the window and watched the raindrops hit the ground. I could feel Shawn staring at me before I heard

"Are you okay?" I didn't really want to talk.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I ask quietly.

"Well, I don't know, you just seem down."

I didn't even reply to him, I just wanted him to stop talking. We walked into school and I see Shawn's cheeks getting all red.

"Whats up with you?"

Shawn looks down confused, "Wait what? What's happeing?"

I look where Shawn was looking and I see this tall beautiful brunette. Shawn's crush, Taelor. She pisses me off so much, she is such a slut. It seems like she has a new boyfriend every month. Then I see the tall brunette walking up to us.

"Hey Shawn!" she says in this preppy voice while glaring at me.

"Oh hey Taelor" I can tell Shawn is getting embarrassed.

"Well I'm going to leave you two alone...." I say awkwardly. Shawn looked like he didn't want me to leave, but Taelor looked happier than ever that I left.

"I'll get back to you, Taelor." Shawn says

"Whatever" she mumbles and walks away munching on her gum. Shawn approaches me.

"Why did you leave me with Taelor?"  "Because you know I don't like her" I simply reply.

"Why don't you like her?"

"Because she is only nice to you, she treats everyone else like shit."

"I think you're just jeaous!" Shawn says raising his voice

I give him a look, I can tell people are watching us argue. I don't really want to make a big scene. Plus today was not the day to piss me off.

"You're ridiculous, why would I be jealous of her?"

I looked at the clock and realized I better get my stuff and get to class.

'I have to go" I mumble and walk off to my locker. I'm very mad at Shawn, he is the only one that doesn't see how much of a bitcho she is. I quickly gathered my books and went off to class. I put down my books kind of fed up and made quite a noise. I got a couple looks but at this point I really didn't care. Class began and  the only thing that was in my mind was me and Shawn's conversation. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was mad at him, but then when he raised his voice at me I got mad. Class seemed like it ended quicker than usual but that was probably because I wasn't pying attention at all.

I went to my locker to put away my things for lunch when I see Shawn talking to Taelor again, Taelor has this look on her face like "Stop talking already" and Shawn was laughing and smiling at nothing. It made me feel sick to my stomach, I didn't know if I was jealous because my best friend has this huge crush on this girl I hate, or the fact that I skipped breakfast.

Shawn didn't even sit by me in lunch, I was going to appologize to him at lunch but I didn't get the chance too. He was sitting by Taelor and her snobby friends. I could see him glance over at me a few times and I saw guilt take over his face. I just kept my head down and ate my food for the rest of the period. I heard the bell ring and I quickly got out of the lunch room and on to my locker to get my gym suit. I went to the girls lockeroom and quickly got dressed. Today I heard we were climbing a rope for a test. I thought it would be easy but when it was actually my turn I felt really weak, probably because I didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast earlier.

I got about half way up the rope before my arms gave out and I went sliding down the rope leaving rope burn on my legs and hands. Taelor and her friend Elissa sarted laughing making the rest of the class laugh. I just asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she let me go. As I walked out of the gym and was walking quickly with my head down trying not to show my face so no one would see the tears in my eyes.

Then I bumped into someone and my head shot up, it was Shawn. Shawn had a surprised look on his face and kind of held me in his arms.

"Samantha whats wrong?" He asked worried

I'm guessing he saw the tears in my eyes, "Nothing" I kind of broke lose from his arms and ran to the bathroom. I turned on cold water and splashed my face. I looked in the mirror and realized how red my eyes were. "I just wish this day would end already" I mumble to myself. I don't think anyone else was in the bathroom but I didn't really care anymore. I stayed in the bathroom trying to calm myself down when I heard people talking in the hallway.

I came out of the bathroom and walked to the lockeroom to get changed into my normal clothes. I then went to my locker, put on my coat, and filled my backpack with books so I could do my homework at home. I went to activity period which went by really quickly and then I was outside waiting for Shawn. I didn't want to talk to him or even be by him but it was raining and I didn't want to walk in the rain. I saw Shawns car pull up and I got in.

We drove home silently until he broke the silence by saying "I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Saying you were jeaous, and then not sitting by you in lunch, you looked really lonley, I'm sorry"

"oh" i say to myself.

I should of said sorry back but if i kept talking I would probably burst into tears. Then we arrived at my house. I open the car door and got out and I see Shawn rushing over to my side. Hugging me saying goodbye. At first I didn't hug back but then I did and I felt like I was going to start crying. I felt Shawn's hug get tighter and I mumbled "I'm sorry" into his chest. And to be honest, I wasn't ready to let go, that was probably the best part of my day. Shawn pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked quietly

I just nodded and walked into my house.

(Hey guys, so sorry if this was bad, I don't realy write these tbh. but this one was 1,264 words wowie. I kinda just get writing without thinking about length. but i hope you like the story so far and i'll try to update as soon as I can xD )