Introduction

Sowon's POV
My name is Kim Sojung. But I prefer to be called Sowon because my parents call me that since I was a kid. Of course, my parents call me Sowon with a reason. They wish each of my wishes will come true. Funny? Not really if you know the real meaning behind their wish. It will be a long story if I tell you now. I will tell you later, I promise!
I'm in my third year as a student in the college. I live a life that everyone wishing for. I have everything in my hands. Tell me.....
Money?
Of course! I'm the heir of Kim Corp, one of the biggest companies in South Korea. Since I'm the only daughter in this family, could you imagine how much dollars that I have? I can get everything only by snapping my fingers!
Beauty?
Wohoo~ They don't call me the Perfect Beauty without a reason, right? Boys and girls are crazy because of my perfect feature.
Fame?
Absolutely! Who doesn't know Kim Sojung? Remember, I'm the one and only heir of Kim Corp and I'm the goddess in real life! Am I too much of myself? Sorry~
Best friends?
I have some. They are my juniors. It's funny because I can be friend with my juniors since I'm their senior by one or two years. Other students are dreaming to be friends with me but I'm not interested. They are only going for my fame and money. I don't need those toxic people. But these five girls are different. Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, Umji, and the last one is SinB. Okay, I'm not sure if the last one is my best friend since we always fly our fist to each other. We can't be together in peace for more than 10 minutes.  Geezzz~ don't talk about that Hwang. She is annoying and always get into my nerves! Let's continue and leave that Hwang girl! What's next?
Boyfriend?
Well, actually I have one. His name is Jin. He is as popular as me. People call us perfect couple. Charming, smart, friendly, rich, and he can sing well. Not forget, he can play some instruments like guitar and piano. What a dream guy, right? We started dating since our first year. He loved me so much. I could feel it. But, everything started to change when I told him my biggest secret last year. Since then, he treats me gently only when we are in public or in front of our parents. He said that we need to maintain our image. Behind that, I believe you don't want to know the story in detail. It's so heartbreaking for sure. Our parents are partner in business. They are so happy to know that both of us are dating. One day, Jin told me that he keeps dating me until now because of his parents. If he break ups with me, his parents' business will be in danger since my parents are more powerful than his. Honestly, it hurts so much to know the truth. But, I don't care. I know he still love me the same. I can feel it. That's why I never gave up on us. I still love him so much even up until now. No matter how much tears that I need to shed, as long as I can protect this relationship is more than enough for me. I can't let him go like that. Stupid? Yeah, sure! My best friends always scold me whenever they found me crying secretly inside the restroom after all the classes ended. Especially that Hwang. When my other best friends tried to calm me down, she is the only one that would start the fight with me again and again before disappearing like a ghost. She didn't help me at all! Can't I kick her out from my life? Okay, don't take it seriously. Even though she is annoying, she cares about me a lot. I know that because once I witnessed her confronted Jin secretly after knowing that he didn't treat me well for the third times. I'm so grateful for that. She is cold yet so caring about us, her best friends. Sometimes, I'm confused about her mood swings. She can be really caring to me but minutes later turn to be annoying one. She is weird, right? I believe that Hwang must be sneezing a lot right now. HAHAHAHAHA.
How? Now, do you believe I have a perfect life? Sadly, nothing is perfect in this world. Behind those, I need to suffer a lot. My life is harder than you think. Sometimes I want to give up on my life. You know what? Sometimes I was crying not because of Jin's behavior. Sometimes I was crying because of how hard my life is. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. But, I can't give up easily, right? I have my family and my best friends that love me and care about me so much. I believe I can get through this someday. Fighting, Sowon-ah!