|2|

"AND AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeYEEYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WILL ALWAYS LOVE-"

"Me?" Gerd interrupted.

Frnk shook his head. "Let me finish, bitch. AND AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYYEYEYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WILL ALWAYS LOVE-"

"Your mum?" Dan questioned.

Frnk grunted and yelled, "I SAID LET ME FUCKING FINISH. AND AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYEYEYEYEYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY WILL ALWAYS LOVE-"

"Bob?" Bob said.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" Frnk screamed as he ran to the kitchen.

"...andayyyyeyeyeyeyeyywillalwayslovefood"

Gerd, Dan, and Bob gasped. "I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!"

Frnk sat inserting himself into the fridge, gerd flailing on the ground gasping for breath as the other two helped him.

"Move aside bitches," Dan said, pushing Bob and flipping off Frnk before he placed his lips onto Gerd's.

"EW NO STOP MAKING OUT ITS DISGUSTING!" Bob screamed.

Dan looked up. "IM NOT MAKING OUT WITH HIM, IM DOING CPR ON HIM IRONICALLY."

Frnk sobbed and Bob watched as Dan took off Gerd's shirt and did CPR on him, blowing into his mouth and pushing his chest.

Gerd woke up while Dan's lips were with his and pulled him closer, trying to make Frnk jealous as they secretly liked it.

"HE'S ALIVE, STOP IT NECROPHILIAC!" Bob yelled.

Frnk scrambled to Gerd and Dan but Dan kicked him away as Gerd hugged him and kissed him longer.

Then they ran off to have buttsecks.

THE END.