|12| the exact number of years MCR stayed together

in da middle o da room, der was a cake

fronk and ray waddled up to the cake and poked it. someone with a raspy voice then sang in a sing-song voice, "the milk-fic.... it's coooming fooorrr youuuu..."

ray and fronk look at each other with disbelief. they knew that voice, the one who sang that.

it was no other than the famous burndurn ur-ee.

they started to run, a tsunami of milk washing in from behind the cake. they were quick, but not quick enough.

before they could reach the exit, they were about to die. but, then, the famous gerd stepped in and shouted, "BE GONE, FOUL BEAST"

so da milk was held back temporarily.

"whutchu gunna do bout it, BIAYATCH?" possessed burndurn ur-ee said.

two very gay men by the names Dan and Phil flanked him. phil held the chair as dan held the hat.

"run." dan said, filling the hat with hamster guts and semen.

phil didn't say anything, but ran up to burndurn ur-ee and placed the chair down, the chair's bad vibes pulling him in.

fronk turned to ray, and then said, "we got this shit. no seriously, there's shit on the floor. pick it up and throw it at burndurn ur-ee"

ray did as told and then burndurn screamed. "MY FAIC! MAI BOOTYFUL FAIC!"

dan forced the hamster guts and semen down burndurn's throat as he was tied to a chair. then, gerd gave fronk heart eyes, then said, "kiss me goodbye. i will do the inevitable"

they had a heavy, hot make-out session before gerd said those 4 famous last words.

"I KNOW THINGS...." he sniffed, tears streaming down his cheeks. "REMEMBER?"

burndurn screaming a heart wrenching cry, spasming on the chair. gerd then collapsed, his aneurysm that he had formed just now bursting and he died.

fronk ran up to gerd, and then shrugged, saying, "whatevs. im into necrophilia" then fucked his dead body.

THE END.