pranks

Hey, I promised a new chapter today because we got 2k reads. So hope you enjoy.

DAAN POV:

When I woke up the next morning Beffie was spooning me and I enjoyed the warm feeling of her arms around me. After ten minutes of being on my phone I heard Beth wake up so I turned around and gave her a morning kiss on her forehead. I said goodmorning sleepyhead and she chuckled cause normally she says in to me. We went down staires cause my dad called breakfast was ready. We had a really nice breakfast and after we went upstaires to shower and dress up. When we were al done we went outside so I could show Beth the Netherlands. We lunched in a really nice restaurant and we had a discussion about who was going to pay. Eventually I paid. We walked a bit around the city and bought some clothes. Around 5PM we were back home and we were talking about our new years eve plans. We wanted to celebrate it together so we decided to just celebrate it at home and see who joins us.

BETH POV:

The next day we went to Daan her sister Evi to beabysit Amè and when I was making lunch I saw Daan being the cutest auntie ever. She was laying on the couch with amè and they were being cute as hell. When Lunch was ready I walked over Daan and Amè had fallen asleep. It was adorable. I woke them up and we ate lunch. After lunch Amè was going to take a nap. When Daan came back I gave her a kiss and told her how cute she was and how good she is with Amè. We sat down and talked a bit about the next half of the season. We are both really looking forward to it. After about 20 minutes Evi and her boyfriend came home and it was time for us to go to England again. Evi drove us to the airport. We said goodbye and boarded our plane. We got in the plane and daan fell asleep immediatly. We took off and I also fell asleep after 10 minutes. When we landed I woke up Daan and we got our bags. We got to our car and drove home. It was already really late so we decided to just grab mac Donalds and we ate it on our way home. We got inside and greeted Viv and Lisa who were sitting on the couch. We immediatly went upstaires went to bed.

DAAN POV:
When I woke up the next morning I wanted to do something for Beth, but I didn't know what. So I googled how to suprise you girlfriend. I couldn't find anything really good. So I decided to just prank her. At first i would wake her up with really loud noises and when she walks out the door I throw a bucket of water in her face. So I got downstaires and grabbed the big JBL box. Viv looked at me with a weird face but I just ignored her. After I grabbed a bucket with water and walked upstaires. I hid the bucket with water and connected my phone with the speaker. I put it on the hardest and put on a hardcore song. She woke up and ran after me. At the right moment I grabbed the bucket of water and threw it in her face. I screamed goodmorning babe. She started running after me and we ran through the whole house until Viv and Lisa stopped us. I started laughing really hard while I was still out of breath of the running. Beth looked at me not with a angry face but a face I can't really describe. Viv and Lisa walked away and Beth grabbed my arm pulled me upstaires. When we were upsaires in our room she locked the dooor and put on the shower on really cold. She grabbed my arm and pulled me under it. I screamed really hard and she started laughing. I got out of the shower and we both started laughing really hard because of this hectic morning. We both took of our clothes and got in the shower together. When we were done we went down stairs and ate breakfast. We were just talking about soccer when viv and lisa came to us to ask what all of that was. We explained everyhing and they started lauhing and called us little kids.

HEYY, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for already 2k reads. I love all of you and I will make sure I will make more chapters soon. Have a happy new years eve already. I think this was my last chapter in 2019 so I hope extra enjoyed it. I actually pulled this prank on someone a few days ago. But not the shower thing but the box and water bucket. i hope you will keep reading my story in 2020 and see you next year.

XXX

Mette