Chapter 12

I have nothing to say besides this: HOLY SHIT! I LOVE ALL THE NEW ONE DIRECTION SONGS! IM LITERALLY OBSESSED! Ok that's it. Just had a fangirl moment there lol.

-Trinity<3 xx
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up to an empty hospital bed. It was cold without the presence of a person lying next to me. I checked the time on my phone, 5:27 pm. When I stood up I felt a rush of dizziness come into me which almost knocked me off of my feet. I quickly sat back down and waited a while for my small headache to pass.

Before I could actually make my way out of the room, Luke came in. "Hello love. It's nice to see you're awake. I brought you something." he smiled and handed me a coffee. "How are you, babe?" He asked sweetly. "Thank you for the coffee. I'm a little dizzy, I have a headache, and I look ratchet because I just woke up, but I'm ok. How about you?" I asked taking a sip of my scorching hot coffee. "You are beautiful as always," he said kissing my cheek, "and I'm alright. I talked to the doctors, they said you could come back to the bus tomorrow morning." I blushed at the compliment and said, "Great, finally I can get out of this death prison. I absolutely despise hospitals."

I picked up the remote off of the stand next to the hospital bed and I turned on the tv. Luke crawled in my hospital bed once again and I surfed through the channels.

I stopped at one channel that caught my eye. The tv show The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was displayed on the screen. I've always had a secret obsession of this show.

Out of nowhere Luke shouted, "Holy shit I love this show and I love Will Smith!" he seemed to be very overexcited about it. "Who doesn't love Will Smith? Lets be real here." I replied.

We both burst out in laughter and continued watching the show. We were snuggled up close together, cuddling with each other.

Luke's P.O.V.

When we watched the tv show I couldn't help but stare at Emily. She was fixated on the screen, concentrating on whatever was happening on the show. The light from the tv illuminated in her big square glasses and her face lit up with enjoyment. I kept staring at her, just admiring her beauty.

"Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" she frantically scrubbed her face with her hands. "No, no, no, there's nothing on your face silly." I laughed. "Then why were you staring?" she asked genuinely confused.

"You know, when you laugh your face lights up like a child on Christmas morning. When you smile, your whole face lights up and I can't help but stare. You are so beautiful, the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I can't help but like every bit of you." I looked at her in adoration.

She had a surprised look on her face. Maybe I said a bit too much...? "Do you really feel that way about me?" she asked hopefully. "Yes, every bit. There's a lot more I want to say, but I would bore you to death with all my rambling." I laughed.

She looked at me for a few moments. Am I being too straight forward? Maybe I am... She reached out and placed her small hand on my chest and pecked my lips lingering there for a second. I wish she would do that more often.

"Thank you. You are the only person who really seems to care about me. It's just nice to know someone feels that way about me. Thank you." she smiled and a small tear streamed down her face.

"There's no need to thank me, Emily. Just know that I care about you and lov-like you a lot." I quickly saved myself. I can't possibly... love her yet. Can I?
.
.
.
Next Morning
.
.
.
The light shone through the window of the hospital room. The room lit up with sunlight. Emily was snuggled up to my chest, she wasn't awake yet.

I eyed her down, stopping at her lips. They were so pink and full, I just wanted to kiss them so fucking badly. So I did. I kissed her. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. Maybe it wasn't a good idea, but she was asleep, so it was harmless.

Before I could pull away, unexpectedly, a moan of pleasure left her mouth. She began to move her lips against mine, and there's no good way to explain how astounding it was.

She slowly pulled us apart, smiling and saying, "What a nice way to be woken up." I blushed at her and stood up. "Are you ready to come back to the tour bus?" I asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SURPRISE! In celebration of Mikey's 19th birthday, I decided to update. This was longer than I thought... Anyway, I know it's impossible for Michael to read this, but I still wanna say this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU, AND YOUR BANDMATES! I LOVE YOU GUYS! MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP! :,) IM SOO PROUD!

Ok that's it, and I'm wondering what the hell this surprise thing is gonna be. Im thinking is like a movie or documentary... but whatever I'll find out tomorrow.

One last thing, FUCK SCHOOL AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT! FUCK HOMEWORK AND SHIT! Like, seriously, my homework is getting in the way of my writing time. And, my Algebra teacher makes us show all of our work, like, bitch you're ruining my calculator skills! Like, bye Felicia!

Suck My Ass

-Trinity<3 xx