Chapter 5: My New Roommate

Start from the beginning

Then, here I smiled by myself.

I laid on my bed, looking at the can of Sprite from Type, he gave me as his apology. I intentionally didn't drink that as I wanted to save it, it must be my mood booster.

Suddenly, I got a message.

"Don't forget for practice, we have stage this weekend"

From my last best friend.

Lhong.

--*--

Type POV

I was still in the bathroom.

I heard someone was knocking my room door. "Ai No, is that you?", I asked with louder voice. I would almost believe that he should be No. We agreed to go to music concert in Mahidol University.

I heard someone replied my question with a short word "Nope". From his voice, I understood that it was him.

Techno.

"Come in, asshole. Why should you waste your energy to knock my door?", I replied him

I heard he entered my room. "Don't forget to wash your dirty mouth whenever you take a bath", he scolded me

"Why?"

"You will not get roommate if your mouth still dirty, jerk", he replied me

"Shia"

But, no answer anymore. I just heard that he was giggling. He should be looking in my room, my next bed was still neat means that it was still empty.

Actually, I had roommate when I entered the dorm. But, in just a week, he leaved the dorm. Possibly he was to irritated with me as I talked so much meanwhile he is Medical Student, who are also a bookworm.

I helped him when he moved from my room, I thought that is for his brightening future.

Unfortunately, on the next day, I was paired with super annoying Law Student. He was totally silly asshole and disgusting.

But, he was not an obstacle for me. In just 3 days, I successfully kicked him out from this room. Then, until now, I am still alone.

I need to wait my next roommate to be kicked out.

I finished in bathroom, then I took my boxer and walked to my bed. I looked at No, he was sightseeing at the window. "Do you want to steal my laundry?", I asked him while I was drying my hair with a towel.

He just smirked. "Your room is quiet high. If you are fail to get Puifai, this room is a perfect place for suicide", he told me.

I showed him my middle finger.

He just giggled.

"Change your clothes, we will be late", he told me

"Why should we so rush, No?"

"It will be really crowded, if we late, possibly we didn't get space"

"Really?", I wondered. I took the shirt and tried to wear it.

No sat on the chair. "Hmmm", he replied me. "Also there will be a lot of girls, we will be really happy there". My eyes were widened. I rushed to finish my clothing, I need to go there soon.

I locked my room, I was so excited for going to the concert.

A moment later, I met with P'Seo and P'Khlui, my senior next door. I thought that they just get dinner. "Where are going guys?"

"Guess", I tried to give them a riddle

"Dinner", P'Seo replied me directly

"For sure not, why should they so sporty for only dinner?", P'Khlui refused P'Seo