Chapter 3

It was the next day, and jahseh was in his office with Jarad and Michael.

 They had explained to him about his new patient. Of course, jahseh found out more stuff, and sometimes he just wasn't paying attention to what they say. He just kept thinking about Stokeley, and how he was going to take care of him without anything going wrong.

"Did You Hear All That Jahseh?" Jarad looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

Jahseh nods before he gets up, "I'm Gonna Check Up On Him. Make Sure He Hasn't Tried To Escape Or Anything."

"Is That Supposed To Be Sarcastic?" Michael is the one to raise an eyebrow this time.

He shrugs, "Maybe, Maybe Not." And Jahseh leaves the room and walks to stokeleys cell.

××

Jahseh views Stokeley from the large glass between them. Right now Stokeley was laying on his bed, the blankets and pillows were thrown everywhere.

"Um..Stokeley You're Gonna Have To Pick All Those Up.." He sees Stokeley glare at him.

"No." Stokeley sits up on his bed, seeming like he was going to get up.

Jahseh Crosses his arms. "Unless You Just Want To Look Like Trash In That Cell. Go Ahead. But Don't Be Angry When Everything Becomes Dirty. That's Your Fault."

Stokeley gets up and gets close to the glass. He clenches his fists and stared at jahseh dead in the eye. "HA. Baby Jahseh Seems To Become A Man. You Sure Are Becoming Angry About It. It's My Fucking Cell Anyways. I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want With It!" He punches the glass, Jahseh jumps.

"Well It's My Job To Make Sure Everything Is Good Here!" Jahseh Steps Closer To the glass. "But Go Ahead And Do Whatever The Fuck You Want."

"You Don't Know Who You're Talking To. I Could Easily Kill You." He growls

Jahseh glares at him. He doesn't say anything. He Is smaller than Stokeley. So it seems to be true. He sighs as he tries to calm himself.

Stokeley smirks. He walks to his bed and lays on it again.

"Stokeley. Please. Just Clean Up. I Don't Want To Get Reported To The Office About It."

"Tch. Whatever." He gets up and picks up the blankets and pillows. He glares at jahseh.

"Thank You." He sees Stokeley roll his eyes.

Jahseh sighs. "I'll Be Here Later To Check Up On You. Don't Mess Up Again. Please."

"Or What? You Gon Get Mad And Come Into The Cell?"

Jahseh shakes his head. "I'm Not Allowed To Be In A Patients Cell. Unless Something Happens."

Stokeley Mumbles something to himself before turning away from jahseh.

Jahseh rolls his eyes before he walks away to his office. He lets out a big sigh.

"This One's Gonna Be Tough."

______________________________________

Whew.

Life is kicking my ass right now.

But at least I got this book going again

By the way... I think the smex will be coming soon. I'm just gonna skip by a couple of weeks. Because that's basically what the books about :]

Enjoy whatever this chapter was lmao.

Until them, see ya :3 !

-ash