A warm and deep voice behind me said, "All alone missy?", it was JJ and he had his jacket on. Yes, i could tell it's colder outside.

"Yeah, it's too hectic inside. I'm a California girls who don't party as much", 

he chuckled, "not the life of the party hey?".
"Atleast i'm someone's life".

"George is lucky to have you", he exhaled, "I don't do good in relationships. sometimes i wonder what's it like to be in love", he kicked a small rock out to the streets. i leaned back to the damp wall.

"24 years of life and never felt love? sucks to be you", i laughed. "Kidding, it's in a way good and bad feeling. you'll find yours someday", i taped his shoulder. "Hope so", he took out a pack and started to light one up.

"Anyway, George wouldn't be so lucky. I have a week left and what next?", i started to feel chily, and rubbed both my hands. JJ put his cigar on his lips and gave his jacket to me, "That... i do wonder what would happen. Your still around, but not actually around. He's a kid, he might and might not cope with it well. who knows"

I wrapped myself tight under his leather jacket. "I just think we're being silly. we should've stayed friends"

"I was taught, to never regret. you should apply the same, if you weren't with him i wouldn't be friends with you. would be such a loss, hey?"
"You cheeky man"
"Am not"
"Am too"
"Anyhow i don't know you so well. but i have a feeling you'll do good with him. they say i have the strongest sense. so i can predict these things as i'm a gypsy", he started acting like one with a magic crystal ball.
"You're a good man, JJ" 
"Tell me something i don't know", he smiled and looked out the the bright lights of centre London. 

 "We should head back in, don't want George to worry", i handed over his jacket back. "Meet you inside", he nodded, i realized that he was stil smoking. I could barely hear him said, "you are one of a kind". I just smiled and head back in.

I could see that he was getting comfy with he the other Ella, we got a VIP room with all the other contestants and friends. George was sat between Ella and Rylan Clark, they looked like they were having a blast. I smiled from the distance and George waved to me. I walked over.

"Hey, we were just talking about you", Ella H said in such an annoying voice. i trully try to like her, but it's mainly just the jealousy talking.
"How can talking about me be more interesting then you're performance last night?"
"Well it isn't, but atleast we're not talking about it anymore", what. a. bitch.
"Ella here is a student in chemical engineering", George proudly said.
"what a braniac!", Rylan cheered.
"How's that been going on? you must be one of those gorgeous smart ass students", James added.
"Hey, she must be such a sweet girl to get George's attention", Ella H annoyingly said.
"Atleast she can", Rylan said.

There were pure laughter between them and for gods sake it was so awkward, i cant help but to give a little laugh. 

“Anyways I need to go and re-do my make up, if you could excuse me”, Ella H scooted along. After she was gone from the room, I told George that I was going to talk to her. Sure he understood, he gave me a kiss and I went.

She was in front of the mirror and putting her lipstick on. “Hey”, I stood beside her and tried to mind my own business. But that’s not why I’m here.

“You okay?”, I tried to loosen up.

“It’s none of your business”, she coldly said.

“George is my business. Whatever you used to have with him, I don’t care. He hasn’t told me about the full story”

“He’s a charming man isn’t he?”, she chuckled, “he’s always full of surprises. Some good, some bad”.

After a long, silent awkward pause. I finally said it. “What happened? I want to know your side of the story”.

“We sort of become good friends by the time we’re in bootcamp. And with all the lack of gossips going on, it’s true Louis wanted something for the media to talk about. He might not tell you this part”, she paused and exhaled, “he kissed me first”.

“Really?”

“Yeah. So I thought he liked me, so I tried to tell him that I like him back. But he backed off for no reason. Guess I just couldn’t take it”, I could see her tearing but she tried to hide it from me.

“I’m really sorry”, I did say that half-heartedly. “There’s nothing you can do, but to make him happy. You’re not so bad”, she smiled.

“Thank you”.

 We went on back to the VIP room. George had his right arm out for me to reach out, and I sat on his lap. I smiled to Ella H that decided to sit on the other side of the room with JJ.

“What did you talked about?”, he screamed in to my ears, over the loud music. He was drunk enough to kiss the tip of my ears, and nibbled his nose to my naked neck and shoulder. Brings me total shivers down my spine. “We’ll discuss it when you’re sober. We’re okay now”.

“Do you not think I’m sober?”, George sipped another beer.

“I know you’re never wasted”, I held his neck and brought our nose closer together.

“Truuueee”.