《 14. Fight or Flight. 》

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) walked out of the restroom and went into her room, a white towel wrapped around her body and her hair was all around the place, dripping wet. She went into her closet to get another towel she could use to dry her hair and was met by that box.

It was in the middle of the closet and it had been opened. The letters she had are unorganized.

The woman swallowed the lump on her throat, closed the box and placed it back where it belonged. (Y/N) was shaken by all of that and thought that she must have gotten it without even realizing it.

It was odd, she could've at least remember getting it, but nothing. She shrugged it off as if it was nothing and instead got what she went in there to look for in the first place and a new fresh set of clothes.

She went for an oversized white t-shirt and black denim shorts.

(Y/N) grabbed her clothes and dressed in her bedroom. Michael of course, was watching her. It somewhat amused him. It wasn't that he didn't find her attractive. Michael didn't expect to see her...nude. He should of since he is standing there and looking at her.

He hasn't seen naked bodies so far and didn't have that much of a reaction to it. More like he didn't know how to even react.

Once she was fully covered, (Y/N) slid some long socks on. They stopped above her knee and are pretty comfortable. She'll use those to walk around the house and not be barefoot.

She stretched, feeling her bones crack.  She needed to eat something before she proceeded to do anything else. The girl made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. There was a moment in which she caught a shadow pass by from the corner of her eye.

It could have been anything, but then she finally felt someone watching her. Michael is still in the house and was still keeping an eye on her, the only problem was that she didn't know where he was.

(Y/N) looked around, eyes wondering around the kitchen, living room and dining room. Nothing. No one.

She grabs a sharp knife from the counter and a cutting board. There is a huge slice of watermelon in her fridge, just waiting to be devoured. (Y/N) grabs it and sliced a bit for herself, eating in on the spot.

The poor, innocent girl was about to eat another slice when a cool blade was lightly pressed against her neck.

Michael had come out when she lowered her guard. His breathing quickened, feeling the girl was now a lot closer to him than ever.

(Y/N) is scared and didn't know how to respond in a situation like this, since she has never been in one. There are a few choices that she had. Fight the fucker behind her or scream and get killed.

If she was being honest, she wanted to scream, but she didn't feel like dying. The woman only has a few seconds to make up her mind.

She's stuck and crying seemed to be her only option.

(Y/N) relaxed and made an attempt to calm down. She closed her eyes and opened them back up.

Michael is in his own world. It seemed odd to him that she didn't scream out like the rest of his past victims. He asked himself if she even knew what was going on.

" So I wasn't crazy after all. " She spoke, trembling nervously, seeing that she still has that knife on her hand. She slowly bought it back and poked the tall male's side with it.

Michael smirked for the first time in a while. His smirk was faint. The girl he held is threatening to stab him. He sure did underestimate her. (Y/N) wasn't that soft, kind child anymore. She's definitely changed.

Michael's free hand snatched the knife she held and threw it to the side. (Y/N) took this opportunity to elbow him. He grunts and the (H/C) girl turns to kick his stomach.

Though when she saw how huge Michael was, her eyes widened as she is being remembered that a person his height has been in her nightmares for a few weeks now.

She felt extremely scared.

She's a lot more afraid than before.

Just who the hell was this random stranger?

She pinched her arms multiple times, tears running down her cheeks, hoping that this was another one of her nightmares, but it wasn't.

The giant man was real.

As she was going to run out of the house, a frustrated Michael grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back, causing her to fall onto her butt.

He didn't know why she was attacking him. They're supposed to be best friends! Maybe it the mask? Yes! It has to be it. She didn't know who was behind the mask, it's only natural if she acts like that.

(Y/N) threw another kick, this time she failed. Michael grabbed her legs and dragged her towards him.

" Stop! " She cried out, her teary eyes looking straight into his, begging constantly to leave her alone.

She struggled to get free, a few moans in pain escaping her lips. His grip on her legs is strong.

Her hands reach out, in an attempt to punch his masked face, but nothing.

" Please. " She begged.

" Leave me alone! "

There's no way he was gonna do that. (Y/N) fell unconscious shortly after and Michael had no other choice, but to take her back to his old home.

Michael pulled the girl to his lap and kept her there for a while, in a protective hold.

His dirty hand caressed her damp cheek, admiring her now relaxed features. She was very beautiful. Now that he has her, he'll take great care of her.

He'll take her away from everyone and keep her for himself.

Now,

The only person left was his sister.