《 19. Stop. 》

She was alone now, Laurie had escaped and Michael went after her. (Y/N) wanted to think that he wasn't going to hurt her, after all, Laurie did end up being his long lost sister.

(Y/N) was unsure at first, but then again...their similarities from their past selves and their deceased mother made her think she was Angel Myers.

The woman slowly got up, carefully walking over to the mess Michael had made not too long ago. Since she was only wearing socks, it made it difficult to pass by. She huffed, running a hand through her hair.

Michael is a strong man and the fact that he did all that shit, made her almost piss herself. Not to mention how he pushed her to the ground. That hurt her like a bitch.

She'll probably end up getting a few bruises, though.

" I need to get out of here. "

A loud scream was heard nearby. (Y/N) lifted her head up, a chill running down her spine. She jumped over the junk and finally got out, the cool autumn breeze hitting her face. Michael probably caught Laurie again, but taking advantage of the situation, (Y/N) can maybe put a stop to him. She is not tied up anymore and can make a quick run to the nearest house and call up the authorities.

He'll get caught and be sent to jail.

Laurie will be safe.

She will be safe.

    They didn't make it that far. (Y/N) ran over to see a crying Laurie trying to climb up an empty swimming pool, Michael slowly moving forward. Before he could even move down, he turned his head to meet her gaze.

" Michael... Leave her alone... W...Will you? " The stuttering woman swallowed the lump in her throat, taking a step back.

Michael looks back at a screaming Laurie, then back at (Y/N).

" You will, right? " She sobbed.

No answer.

He didn't give his girl an answer and instead continued to walk towards her.

Laurie shook her head, a bunch of tears spilling out her eyes, screaming and begging Michael not to hurt her.

(Y/N) bit her lip.

" Mickey! " She hollered, hoping that calling him by his nickname will make him halt. He did.

     It had been a long time since he had heard that. Sure, one of Smith's Grove's staff had called him by his nickname, but it wasn't the same.

The way it rolled off her tongue.

It was unique.

He gripped his knife tightly and turned back to look at her. (Y/N) was afraid, shaking and crying. What she was is a sobbing mess, her hands formed into fists.

She was trying to be brave.

" You're not going to do anything to her. " (Y/N) took a step forward. There was a sudden look of determination on her face. Michael tilted his head, almost looking like a lost puppy, but it wasn't anything like that.

He was asking himself if what she said was some sort of challenge. 'Don't do anything or else. ' That's what he thought about it.

Michael ignored her and walked over to Laurie.

He hadn't even taken five steps when an annoying presence made his appearance. Michael has heard that voice the last few years of his life. He thought he wouldn't have to see his face again, but there he was...trying to stop him.

Michael turns his head to look at Doctor Loomis, his eyes darker than usual. (Y/N) noticed an evil aura coming from the large man.

"It's me... remember me? Samuel Loomis. "