Chapter 23

June 13 2016

"Welcome back." Stephanie said hugging Becky. "Feeling good."
"Honestly I feel great." Becky said. "How's the set up looking?"
"It's ready to cause waves." Stephanie said as they watched Charlotte and Dana beat up Naomi in the ring. "You ready?"
"More then ready." Becky said.
She took off her hoodie and grabbed her belt. Shane signaled for her to go and Becky ran to the ring as her music hit hitting Dana with a Bexploder sending her from the ring. She then faced off with Charlotte both ladies throwing punches at each other. As Dana went to get back into the ring Naomi launched herself over the top rope landing on her and Becky put Charlotte in her dis-arm-her until refs broke them apart.
"See you Sunday." Becky screamed as Naomi climbed back in the ring and hugged her.
Charlotte and Dana were moved up the ramp by officials and Becky celebrated in the ring with Naomi her music blearing and the crowd hyped she was back.

"Now that is a return." Shane said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "Naomi here get's the props for taking the two on one."
"Always happy to help." Naomi said. "I am just glad you are back."
"Me too." Becky said.

They walked down to the locker room and went inside.
"How's the shoulder?" Becky asked.
"It's good." Charlotte said.
"Good." Becky said.
"You are definitely not the same girl from NXT last year." Dany said.
"Nope." Becky said. "My skill set has changed a lot."
"It has, very impressive to watch." Dana said.
"Hey girl you ready for this interview?" Renee asked popping into the locker room.
"Yeah, Seth and I are flying to California tonight to check out the house we bought in Venice." Becky said.
"You're joining Dean and I in Vegas right?" Renee asked.
"Yes, we are flying there Tuesday evening." Becky said. "We have three days to explore."
"Remember Spa day on Saturday fallowed by movie night, Bayley is excited to come." Sasha said.
"Yes, I will be there." Becky said. "See you girls in Vegas."

Becky walked out to where they were set up to do her interview.
"Becky earlier this month you were in a backstage brawl with Charlotte which caused you to take some time out of the ring, we've checked in on you down at the performance center in Orlando." Renee said.
"I was and I did." Becky said. "I've healed and I am ready to step into the ring to defend my title against Charlotte. Now I know she's going down this dark path and she's got a side chick to help her out but come Sunday both are going to understand why I am the champion."
"Do you think your time away from the ring has hurt you skill wise?" Renee asked.
"No, I have added some new tricks to my already full bag and I am ready for all to remember why I am the Champion of this division." Becky said. "We're going to be right next to Vegas this Sunday and I am sure if you ask the odd makers things looked stacked against me, but I have beaten Charlotte before and I will again."
"We wish you luck, thanks for joining us." Renee said and the carmeraman cleared them.

"I have to say it's beautiful." Renee said admiring Becky's ring.
"Thanks, he had it custom made just for me." Becky said.
"Wow." Renee said. "I am kinda jealous."
"I am sure you'll get one of these soon." Becky said. "That man loves you."
"Maybe." Renee said. "We're happy with how our lives are going."
"Me too." Becky said seeing Seth walk up with Dean.
"Hey babe." Seth said hugging her. "Feel good to be back?"
"It does." Becky said. "You ready to see our new place?"
"I am." Seth said. "We'll see you two tomorrow afternoon."
"I'll have pizza and beer waiting." Dean said.
"Vegetarian please." Becky said.
"I will make sure you have some." Renee said. "Good luck with the house."
"Thanks." Becky said and they headed to the airport.

June 14 2016

"Dude." Seth said as he walked through the house out to the deck where Becky stood.
"Look at this view." Becky said. "The ocean is right there."
"Babe this was an awesome choice." Seth said coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.
"Thanks." Becky said. "I like that we have a pool but the ocean too."
"Me too." Seth said. "Let's explore inside more."
Becky nodded taking his hand and they walked inside.
"Nice kitchen." Becky said.
"It will work for us." Seth said.
"Did you see the gym?" Becky asked.
"No." Seth said.
"Come." Becky said walking him down the hall and opening a door. "We'll need to add to it and make it what we need and want, but I like that this door here goes up and we can use the deck and the beach front."
"I like that, garage door makes since now." Seth said. "We can open it for fresh air too."
"Yes." Becky saId. "In the bathroom we have a shower and sauna."
"Nice." Seth said. "Let's see the master room."
Becky nodded and they walked up to the second level.
"There is are two guest room on the first floor and an office up here." Becky said. "But this is ours."
She opened the double doors and both were amazed by the wall of windows facing the ocean.
"Wow." Seth said.
"The windows can withstand hurricane force winds or storms and they have these cool black out blinds between the panes." Becky said.
"Nice." Seth said.
Becky walked into the bathroom and clicked on the light.
"This is nice." Becky said. "The fire place faces both rooms."
"Nice calming bath in front of the fire." Seth said.
"I was thinking you and me in the bath in front of the fire." Becky said.
"I Ike that." Seth said.
"Yes." Becky said. "And we'll both fit in this shower."
"Conserving water, nice." Seth said smiling.
"The closet is big enough for us to share as well since most of our things are in Iowa." Becky said.
"We can have warmer weather clothes hear." Seth said. "Bikinis and short shorts for you."
"Yes we won't need parkas here." Becky teased. "I will start looking online for furniture."
"A big bed here." Seth said. "Like we have in Iowa."
"Of course." Becky said. "I think Kevin will like coming here too."
"Of course he will." Seth said. "Have we seen it all?"
"There is a garage." Becky said.
They walked down and into the garage.
"Maybe we can get a car to keep here for when we're in town." Seth said.
"I have a car in Orlando we can have shipped out." Becky said. "It's a convertible."
"Nice." Seth said.
"We should head and pick up Josh and head to Vegas." Becky said.
Seth nodded and they locked up and headed to Josh's place.