--5--

Katsuki grabs Izuku by the collar once class ended.

    "Well hi there Kacchan" Izuku squeaks out, with a slight stutter from the sudden surprise.

    "Why the fuck did you give my number away!" Katsuki shouts getting closer to Izuku's face.

    "They said they were gonna ask you out! It's not my fault they didn't!"

    "Who was it!" Katsuki could feel his eyebrows furrowed and the light air that brushed against his exposed teeth.

    "Um uhhhh." Shoto may have ratted him out but Izuku was better than to stoop so low!

    "Tell me Deku!" Katsuki held tighter.

    Ok maybe he wasn't, he can't keep a secret for shit. "It was Shoto!"

    Katsuki stood with surprise, he could feel his heart beat so hard it felt as if it was gonna explode. Shoto? Shoto was the one texting him? Katsuki let go if the smaller boy. "Ok." Was all he could get out. He walked away from the scene not knowing how to feel or what to do.

    He told Shoto that he liked him! More importantly Shoto liked him back! Why was he so happy about this? Katsuki could feel the heat rise to his face and the small crackles that came out of his hands from the mix of nitroglycerin sweat and blush.

    "Hey pop rocks!" Denki walked over with Eijiro and Mina not far behind.

    "Hey babe! You're basically as red as Eiji's hair!" Mina chuckles as she points to the red hair on Eijiro.

    "Shut up!" Katuski shouts sending a small explosion their way, to hopefully calm himself down.

    "Woah bro! What's up with you?" Eijiro takes a step forward, his hands raised in protest. Katsuki stares at the red head till he sees a familiar face walking behind Eijiro to the kitchen.

    "Be right back." Katsuki ignores the protests from the three amigos and continues on his way to the dorms kitchen. He wasn't going to make food but he sure was and about to make a scene.

    He stomped into the kitchen to see the red and white haired boy lightly smiling as he speaks to the bubbly brunette girl.

    Katsuki took in a deep breath at the sight. Calm down. He is just smiling. Katsuki repeated to himself.

    "Yo IcyHot, your dorm, now." Katsuki turns around hoping Shoto was following behind him.