--6--

Shoto and Katsuki walked into the dorm room. Once they were both in Katsuki glares at the other boy.

    "What would you like to talk about Bakugou?" Shoto replies with a light blush painting his face. Quickly the blonde pushes the boy back into the door, yet staying a couple feet away from him.

    "So you're the nameless little bitch!" He slams his hand on the door above Shotos shoulder.

    "I shouldn't have ratted out Midoriya." Shoto mumbled under his breath. Till he looks Katsuki in the eyes. "Yes I am."

    "Told you id find out who you were! You bastard! You annoy the shit out of me ya know?" Katsuki face flushes a hard red.

    "Ok."

    "THOSE DAMN OK RESPONSES ARE SO ANNOYING! YOU HOT ASS MOTHERFUCKER!" Katsuki shouts sending an explosion to the door.

    "So, I'm guessing you've lost your feelings for me?" Shoto sighs. He could feel his heart ache, I mean there is no way Katsuki could still like him now?

    "I literally just called you hot dumbass!" Katsuki was wondering to himself why he even liked Shoto.

    "Well you could've meant quirk wise." Shoto tilts his head slightly.

    "Oh my god! Just stop talking and kiss me!" Katsuki huffs. Shoto obliges and cups the shorter boys face, bringing him into a soft kiss. Katsuki rests his hands on Shotos hips, feeling each curve there was to be found. They continue for a minute or two before they pulled away slowly gasping for air.

    "Wanna go on a date sometime?" Katsuki brings his arms up, and wraps them around the back of the red and white boys neck.

    "Ofcourse." Shoto sighs, wrapping his arms around the blondes back embracing him tightly. "I'm so happy." He mumbled into the crook of Katsukis neck.

    "You fucking sap." Katsuki brings one hand to ruffle the multi colored hair. "Same."