Once I was alone in the room, I dialed his number calling his phone.

He answered on the first ring.

Usually because of his busy schedule, I'd have to call him a couple of times before I could get a hold of him.

Whatever he wanted to say, it was important.

"Hello uncle, I heard you called." I said into the phone.

"Yes, there is something I'd like to discuss with you." He said frantically, usually he sounded strict and serious but today he seemed like he was worried.

"Okay, we can talk right now," I said.

"No," he said dismissing the idea. "Why don't we speak in person, let's have lunch together." I'll text you the address," he said.

"I'll see you then," I said before hanging up.

Minutes later, I was eating breakfast on the kitchen counter. JoJo had taken care of the situation, the girls had left.

After breakfast, I went to my bedroom. My bed was already made and the room vacuumed.

I walked to my bathroom then into the shower. I turned the tap on allowing the cool water to relax my body relax as the water hit against my skin.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist then walked into my room, my hair dripping wet.

My phone vibrated on my bed. I checked to see it was a text from Sebastian. He texted the address and time. Right now it was twelve p.m. I had an hour before our meeting at one o'clock.

I got dressed casually into black jeans and a white shirt and sneakers, I combination I rarely make. By the time I was done dressing, twenty minutes had already gone by.

I took my wallet from my side drawer, a hundred dollar note fell out while I placed my wallet into my pocket.

I couldn't help but replay last night's events. I can still remember how stunned the brunnete looked when she saw the broken glass bottle of champagne. It's like I had unconsusely memorised every detail of her face, her face was tattooed in my brain.

I had to get a grip of myself, I was probably never going to see her again, why couldn't I stop obsessing over her?

I took the keys to my Ferrari leaving the hundred dollar note on the floor.

I took the elevator down stairs to the parking lot.

I got into my car and drove to the bar.

The bar's name was Jolly, not exactly an ideal location for lunch. There was nothing special about it. Sebastian often brought me there to remind me how lucky I was to have everything I had and also to remind how life was like poor people.

With ten minutes to spare, I was already there.

Sebastian was a very precise man, he got here exactly one o'clock as we agreed.

"Sebastian," I said acknowledging him as he took a seat.

He was an elderly man in his late fifties. I was left in his care after my parents past away at fifteen. He has always been like a father to me.

"Im glad you made it," he said.

A waiter came to our table to take our orders, I simply ordered a glass of water while Sebastian ordered beer. I didn't trust anything that came out of places like these.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"How is business?" He said avoiding the question.

Sebastian has never asked me about business, he knew well that I could handle it.

"It's great," I answered. " How is your daughter?" I asked making small talk.

"She is good," he answered.

We both remained quite for a while, only hearing the sound of Sebastian slowly sipping his beer and the loud customers.

"It's time you have an heir," he finally spoke filling the silence. He took a sharp pause. "You are now the last descendant of the Fordes family. Your Uncle Phillip passed away last night and as you know he didn't have any children." Sebastian finally spoke.

"If anything is to happen to you, your family lineage dies with you...It's time you settle down, produce an heir." He continued.

I felt a chill down my spine at the mention of the word "Settle", I couldn't stand the thought of spending the rest on my life on a leech.

"Think about what I said," he said before getting up from his seat.

Even though I hated the thought of settling down I knew he was right. I was thirty-five and never had been in a serious relationship.

He got up from his seat and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

I watched as he walked away disappearing into the crowd. I was left alone with my thoughts, siting alone in a bar.

I took a sip of my water trying to shake the thought away, but his voice just kept ringing in my ears.

Never in my life had I thought this was what was going to force me to finally settle down.

If I was going to process this, I needed something stronger than water.

I needed a distraction right now.

So I called the one person whom I knew would do that job just fine, Justin.

It took nearly an hour before he got here, he didn't seem to understand the urgency of the matter.

"I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me when I saw this place," He said as he walked in. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

It took me awhile to explain the situation. When I was finally finished, I couldn't believe his reaction.

"He said what," Justin said rolling into tears while laughing.

"It's not funny," I muttered.

"Looks like your time is up mate," he said, at first he tried to say it with a serious expression but he ended up bursting into tears, again.

"I'm serious, I'm in a crisis here. Help a brother out." I said.

"Okay," he said.

"So what do you suggest I do?" I asked.

Never in my life had I imagined that I would seek advice from Justin, but hey. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

He stared into space with his palm on his cheek. He did that whenever he was thinking, it was his thinking face.

"I have an idea," he exclaimed and five minutes of silence. "Why don't you just simply hire a surrogate, you have your heir, you still free to live your single life plus you can just put the poor thing into a boarding school when he is old enough. Problem solved." He said, he had a proud expression on his face as if he was the smartest person in the room.

"That's a good idea," I said sarcastically.

I took a sip of my beer to digest his words.

The thought of a surrogate has never ran through my mind. Infact, I never imagined having children at all.

"Where would I find a surrogate anyways?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised what woman are capable of doing for a million dollars." He smirked.