Chapter 2

Though as life seemed to work out, there would always be a small bump in the road.
(Mia's pov.)
"You sure you're okay?" My best friend Kristen asks me. "Yeah, sure fine" I replay. "You look a little green around the ages" " just a little nauseous that's all, nothing to worry about."
But, something was up, how was I suppose to tell my best friend that I was pregnant and I didn't know one thing about the farther except for his name, harry styles.
This wasn't something I could say right in the middle of the coffee shop along Main Street, Kristen was already curious enough of why I had settled for a herbal tea, to calm my already quivering stomach. Instead of my usual caramel frap with extra espresso.
I had to tell her before I told anyone else, she was my best friend after all but, this whole situation didn't feel right. I had already decided after sitting on the floor for over an hour after reading the two very clear and very pink lines on the pregnancy test that I wouldn't call harry. Before he left that night at the club he had given me his number. Although I had yet to every call him back. Something inside my head was changing.
I really should call him.
My baby is going to need a dad whether he wants to be one or not

****

"Hello" a male voice on the receiving end of the call says.
"Hey, is this harry?" I questioned in to the phone?
"Yes, and who might this be?" He questioned back.
"This is Mia, we um- we met at a club a couple months back." I squeaked
"Ahh, yes Mia, did you call for round two?" He teased into the phone.
"No, not exactly. I have something to tell you actually, do you think you could meet me somewhere?"
"Sure, how about the coffee shop along Main Street, tonight around four?" "Okay, thank you I'll see you there, goodbye harry"
"Goodbye, love"

***
After I ended the call I knew, my life either started or ended here.

**
(Sorry short chapters, but I promise they will get bigger as they go, this is my first book on this account, so please enjoy!)