The duel carnival begins. Y/n duels for Number 52.

Start from the beginning

Alice's turn.

"I draw. I activate the spell card Gem knight fusion to fuse my garnet and a gem knight monster from my hand to fusion summon Gem knight Ruby." Alice smirked as she summoned her fusion monster.  "Now my Ruby attacks yoyr face down." She smiled as Y/ns monster flipped to show dark resonator.  "When Ruby attacks a defense monster it dishes out piercing damage." Y/n was being pushed back as gem dust went flying past him from Ruby's axe.

Y/n l.p 1700

"I end my turn."

Y/n slowly began to get up from the ground as he smirked. "I draw."  He looked at the card he just drew with him beginning to think about his opponents back row.

"That card has to be bottomless trap hole. I'm just gonna have to give it a chance." He thought to himself as he summoned Fabled Raven.

"I activate fable Ravens effect I discard Goldd and Beiige making it level four and increase its attack to two thousand. But now Beiiges effect along with Goldds activates. I special summon Goldd in attack mode."

"I activate bottomless trap hole!" Alice smirked as Goldd fell into an never ending fall.

"Now beiige comes to the field. You should've kept that face down cause now I tune beiige and dark resonator. Come forth Dark Highlander!"  Y/n yelled as he monster stood infront of him with its scythe on his shoulder. "Highlander attack Ruby!" Y/ns monster rushed forward and brought its scythe down onto Ruby as it tried to protect itself only for its axe to break and with the scythe cutting it in half. Ruby exploded into green and yellow particles as Alice's life points went down.

Alice 3700 l.p

"Go raven attack her directly!"

Alice 1700 l.p

"I end my turn."

Alice's turn.

"I draw. I activate monster reborn to special summon garnet from my graveyard. Next I summon Gem knight Sardonyx. I overlay my two level four monsters to xyz summon number 52 daimond crab king. "

"Now my monsters effect activates by getting rid of one overlay unit I can switch its attack and defense points  until the end of the battle phase and once its over my crab is turned to defense mode. Now attack Dark Highlander!"

"I activate my quick play spell dark prince's destiny.  I banish highlander to summon on my side of the field my two Graphas. Now one becomes a level four tuner and the other becomes a level four effect monster. Now I tune my two Graphas to synchro summon Void Ogre Dragon in attack mode!"

Void orge and Number 52 attacked each other as Y/ns dragon held the giant crabs pincers before blowing fire at it as a explosion went off. Y/n covered his face as the smoke went past them. Y/n looked up as he saw Number 52 still stood on the field even after the attack tie.

"How?!"

"A number can only be defeated by another number. I set a card face down." Alice smirked as Y/n looked up in shock as he collapsed to his knees.

"I don't have any monsters that can defeat that thing." He said in despair. Y/m could only look up at the monster with three thousand defense. "Damn it." He yelled but a deep voice was made itself known.

"The power of the prince will be known. Summon that of fiends dragon."

Y/ns eyes widen as he felt his soul leave his body and appeared in front of the gate.  The pink gem in the center of the emblem began to pulse.

"The power of the prince will be known."

Y/n looked at the door,looking down at his hand, y/n noticed red flames began to surround it. Loud creaking could be heard as the gate began to open as the emblem split in half with a monster flying towards Y/n.