Choas is in the air.

Heartland duel academy was quiet until the sound of a dragon appeared onto the field. Flip is shown on the field with one of his ghoststrick XYZ monsters but on the other side was Y/n as he summoned a fusion dragon onto his field. It towered behind him like a predator looking for its prey.

"Now I activate the spell card Thunder Dragon Fusion!" Y/n yelled as he smirked. "I fuse the three thunder dragon monsters in my banished zone, by placing them back into my deck, to fusion summon my next dragon. Appear Thunder dragon, Titan!" He announced as a three-headed green dragon appeared on the field. "Now I activate the monster effect of Thunderhawk! I can discard it to summon a thunder monster from my graveyard. But it won't be on my field for long. Appear! Thunder dragon Colossus. That's not all I activate one of my titans effect. When a thunder monster effect is activated I can destroy one card on the field I choose your xyz monster! Now go Titan and Colossus attack flip directly!" He demanded as his dragons obliterated flips life points making him fall to the ground with scratches and cuts.

"Ow. I think I scraped my arm pretty bad." Flip mentioned as Tori walked up to him seeing a very bad cut as blood ran down his elbow.

"Y/n. Flip is badly hurt can I take him to the nurses?" She asked making the T.A nod.

As Tori helped an injured Flip to the nurse's office Yuma looked at him with worry.

"Y/n is getting more aggressive ever since his duel with that crime boss." Appearing next to him Astral looked at the older male as he shuffled another deck ready to duel whoever was after flip for the grand finals of his duel tournament.

"I have noticed that too. Perhaps it was the mention of Barian world." Astral chimed making Yuma look up at him.

"Do you think it is? I mean he did act differently during that duel and he even had that weird black aura around him."

"All I can say is that we need to keep a closer eye on your brother." Astral quipped as Yuma nod his head in agreement.

Just then the lunch bell went off allowing everyone to head to the cafeteria as everyone left the duel area. Staying behind Y/n placed one of his tournament decks back into its respectful box before grabbing his deck. Moving the cards to the side he searched for a specific spell card. Stopping in the middle of his deck he found it.

"Rank up magic Barian force." He muttered as the card glowed ominously. "You have a power that feels nostalgic to me. But why? Was I whatever these Barian people are? Am I one of their students? Or was I a barian emperor like my memories suggested?"

---------yesterday----

Y/n is seen walking around the courtyard of the school searching for a specific card. Looking around he found the singular card and touched it. The sudden touch of the two caused a course of electricity to flow through the duelist making him grunt in pain. The tattoo on his arm began to pulse before all three of them shined a blinding pink.

Quick flashes of memories slammed into the boy's head showing different centuries of the world, Astral world, and finally the red planet he saw earlier. But one image stayed in front of him making him slowly move up to touch it. It was him in his Barian form. Touching the memory he gasped before quickly pulling his hand back.

Appearing back into the real world he pant before throwing up the same black liquid. 

--------------

"Y/n you okay?" He heard as a hand touched his shoulder making him quickly hide the card inside his deck. Looking over his shoulder he saw Yuma.

"Yeah. Just go eat. I'll be making more decks." Shoving his deck into his pocket he left his brother behind and made his way to their classroom.